Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know how well you can see this but my boxer pulls the blanket that covers her bed over top her every night. I **** you not, this dog covers herself up at night!
ebevuvub.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't know how well you can see this but my boxer pulls the blanket that covers her bed over top her every night. I **** you not, this dog covers herself up at night!
ebevuvub.jpg

Our oldest lab does the same thing. He'll nozzle himself right under the covers and lay his head on a pillow.

What are they?

They're just mutts.... Mother is a full blooded American Pitbull Terrier, father was Rott/Shepard mix.

Best, most loyal, sturdiest, awesomest breed. ;)

They're just mutts.... Mother is a full blooded American Pitbull Terrier, father was Rott/Shepard mix.

This will be the newest addition to the household next weekend. His mom was taken in by a local foundation (she's originally from NYC) and they had no idea she was pregnant. The 2 brothers (Taz and Skylar) were born on October 12, and this little guy (Taz) will be coming home on December 13th!

dy8agese.jpg

Here he is with his brother, Taz is the one standing on the cage.

zyjuhy7e.jpg

Can't believe I didn't gat any pictures with our dog hanging out with her 8 cousins this weekend. I think she had a better time then we did.

My wife sent me this picture after I left for work this morning. At 8 weeks old, he has learned to climb the gate. The first time he did it, she found him on top of the counter, drinking her coffee. This was midway through his 2nd escape attempt.
asyzuqe9.jpg

My wife sent me this picture after I left for work this morning. At 8 weeks old, he has learned to climb the gate. The first time he did it, she found him on top of the counter, drinking her coffee. This was midway through his 2nd escape attempt.
asyzuqe9.jpg
OMG. That's crazy!

He just earned his new name. I have dubbed him Houdini.

3 months old rescued her Saturday she is a Keeshond Mix
vygebymu.jpg

Last edited:
asyzuqe9.jpg

That is crazy and kinda funny at the same time
Is he one of the two your are keeping?? If so, Houdini is going to be handful!!

That is crazy and kinda funny at the same time
Is he one of the two your are keeping?? If so, Houdini is going to be handful!!

No, but I am having 2nd thoughts now. If he can learn how to climb on his own, he would be easy to teach some tricks to. But that may make him kind of hard to contain in the fence at the same time.

No, but I am having 2nd thoughts now. If he can learn how to climb on his own, he would be easy to teach some tricks to. But that may make him kind of hard to contain in the fence at the same time.
My boxer was a climber also. I took bitter spray from pet smart and sprayed the cage and she quit trying to climb it because they use their mouth to climb

Love all the pic's guys.

Pet Picture Thread

Pet Picture Thread

Bogey helping Christy get in the Christmas spirit

3ebf1affd873706528dc216f576881e2_zps2d8af09c.jpg

Then she had to get ol' Vegas in on the act. He ain't happy.

f2e04deae1ced74788480985f229281c_zps900877d1.jpg

These are the closest we have to kids.

e5upu9e2.jpg

u3egazy4.jpg

Evil cat in the garage

73c0eaea0806fcb8d698865a62c84342_zps3ce4af11.jpg

Bogey wanted to know what was inside a Titliest DT SoLo. He was so proud of himself.

The Boxer is awesome looking.

I tried to rescue a Boxer about 15 years ago, but he wasn't house trained and had severe separation anxiety. So one time he ate my entire couch while we were gone for a couple hours. So the next time we left, I put him in the laundry room where I didn't think he could tear too much up. I was wrong..... He ate his way through the wall and then decided to eat my blanket and bed linen and took a big chunk out of my mattress.

I ended up finding him a great home with an elderly lady who was retired and stayed at home all the time and he was a great dog for her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back