Batman Tumbler Golf Cart

IceyShanks

NiceyThanks
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
http://nerdapproved.com/approved-products/hit-the-back-nine-with-this-batman-tumbler-golf-cart/
tumbler-golf-cart.jpg

http://www.ebay.com/itm/BATMAN-TUMBLER-GOLF-CART-/190988454771?afsrc=1

You could own it, current bid is $17,500 buy it now!

Wow..... This thing looks too BAD for the golf course

Pass....I see no room from my clubs. lol

Sweet I think every member of the Morgan Cup should be given one of those during play.

Awesome.... but where do you put the clubs?

That golf cart? No, you wouldn't be interested in THAT golf cart..

Sweet looking cart....but where do your clubs go? Even the clubs are afraid to ride on the cart.

Sweet I think every member of the Morgan Cup should be given one of those during play.

I think I'd rather have the Bubba hovercraft. As mentioned above, I see no place for a golf bag.

I think I'd rather have the Bubba hovercraft. As mentioned above, I see no place for a golf bag.

I imagine one of us can grab a welder and a torch and make a attachment.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

how funny would it be to be standing on the tee and all of a sudden see something blow out from the woods in that thing, hop out take a swing, and then off they go.

Pretty cool, I'd like to see what it can do. My clubs can fit in the passenger seat, ya'll are on your own!

if my club would let me use it, I'd start building one this weekend. that thing is bat-ass

Think I'm going to have to edit my Christmas wish list...

That would be hilarious. Down the street at my local country club alot of the members got like cadilac, lincoln and different kinds. One guy even has a razr with golf tires and a golf bag contraption on the back pretty cool.
how funny would it be to be standing on the tee and all of a sudden see something blow out from the woods in that thing, hop out take a swing, and then off they go.

There is probably some hidden compartment that pops out that allows you to access your utility belt, and golf clubs. If they installed a few pyrotechnics or the ability to fire some sort of projectile that might help discourage slow play.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

There is probably some hidden compartment that pops out that allows you to access your utility belt, and golf clubs. If they installed a few pyrotechnics or the ability to fire some sort of projectile that might help discourage slow play.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I like that, fire a warning missile into the green side bunker for slow play (as long as they aren't in the green side bunker :alien:).

Heard the Dreamteam will be outfitted with these

haha that is nutty. Maybe you're supposed to hang your bag from those wing things on the top? HAHA crazy project right there that's for sure.

Love it, I laughed out loud.

They got the super booster but forgot a place to put the clubs :beat-up: Looks pretty bad ass though.

Back