I saw mcrib...worked to make me want one.

Not working, Smalls.

Ahh, they disabled embedding. Just click on the video and it will play on YouTube. I don't like videos that won't embed, but this is the only one of this one I found.

I saw mcrib...worked to make me want one.

uLG1TTI.jpg

Doesn't phase me. Flash freezing is done on everything from vegetables, to fish. Nothing new to see there.

What bothers me more is seeing that handled by hands without gloves. Not that it's surprising, but to actually see it is unsettling.

I had 2 last night. Awesome.

What bothers me more is seeing that handled by hands without gloves. Not that it's surprising, but to actually see it is unsettling.

Now that's a good point. I blame canada. Gotta be a Canadian McDonald's from the boxes. hehehe

the last time I had mcdonalds was about 8 months ago... prior to that, not a clue. probably something like 6 years... I already despised mcdonalds, but after working in the fast food business and seeing how things are made, I have reallllyyy cut back on all fast foods.. absolutely disgusting how some of that food is made...

Doesn't phase me. Flash freezing is done on everything from vegetables, to fish. Nothing new to see there.
The flash freeze isn't an issue. I'm kinda turned off by the hyper processed meat product though. Those ridges designed to look like bones are too much for me.

Gloves? What are those? Pretty sure we don't have those ethereal contraptions up here.

I've never had one, but to say I'm not tempted would be a lie.

azasybe2.jpg

I'm a big fan of their breakfasts as well. I could do a couple breakfast burritos, hash brown and large coffee every morning.

Back