Western New York, Albany, Syracuse, Northwest Pennsylvania & surrounding areas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Case! I played pretty well today. I drove the ball better than the numbers show. I missed the fairway twice by make a yard or two. I JUST missed an eagle on the last hole too. How have you been bud?! You been getting any practice in at the dome?

Been doing good, but with basketball going on, I haven't been able to practice much. I might be going to the dome tomorrow to practice, but haven't been as much as I'd like to. My putting's been going great because with all my spare time at home, I can practice with my auto-return mat thing. Can't wait to get out playing again though. Need to get to scratch soon.

Been doing good, but with basketball going on, I haven't been able to practice much. I might be going to the dome tomorrow to practice, but haven't been as much as I'd like to. My putting's been going great because with all my spare time at home, I can practice with my auto-return mat thing. Can't wait to get out playing again though. Need to get to scratch soon.

You and I both bud.

to everyone playing on the sim on Dec15....LOOK OUT.....jimmy is red hot....he hit the ball well and putted great...he even kept his head in the game and made 3 birdies after making a double!!!!! i played well, shot even and got my butt kicked. just bring lots of single dollar bills for the side bets and skins...or maybe we should give them all to jimmy..lol

to everyone playing on the sim on Dec15....LOOK OUT.....jimmy is red hot....he hit the ball well and putted great...he even kept his head in the game and made 3 birdies after making a double!!!!! i played well, shot even and got my butt kicked. just bring lots of single dollar bills for the side bets and skins...or maybe we should give them all to jimmy..lol

After a couple of weeks off, I just hope my ball goes straight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ahem. That's 4 birdies and 1 almost made eagle! :alien:

After a couple of weeks off, I just hope my ball goes straight.

I just hope I get the ball in the air. Hosel rockets sound even more funny in the sim.

I want strokes!!!

Haha you guys don't need strokes!! Most of the games it won't matter! Plus We're going to do team events too!

Just found out the dome near me, that converted to indoor soccer fields, has sorta modified their services. Besides being open during the day, during the week for indoor golf, they now have a net that extends about 20 yards that you can hit into. They also have a large chipping and putting area. Nice part is both of them are open all hours. So I can start hitting at least twice a week. Not perfect but it is better than nothing.

Just found out the dome near me, that converted to indoor soccer fields, has sorta modified their services. Besides being open during the day, during the week for indoor golf, they now have a net that extends about 20 yards that you can hit into. They also have a large chipping and putting area. Nice part is both of them are open all hours. So I can start hitting at least twice a week. Not perfect but it is better than nothing.

How late are they open till? Do they open the full range during the week?

How late are they open till? Do they open the full range during the week?

Full range is open 9-4 during the week.

I believe the rest is open until 9 at night. I will find out this weekend for you. :)

I believe the rest is open until 9 at night. I will find out this weekend for you. :)

Any time on the weekends that the full range is open?

Ahem. That's 4 birdies and 1 almost made eagle! :alien:

Ahem, read closer, you birdie the first hole and 3 birdies after the double!!!!! i hate to correct when you played so well and i am giving you the props you deserve :banana:

i see a rochester roadtrip in my future!

i will be in rochester on sat dec 21st, most of the day, getting a remote starter installed for wifes christmas present, would be nice to take a few swings in the dome, let me know if anyone can make it:clapp:

i will be in rochester on sat dec 21st, most of the day, getting a remote starter installed for wifes christmas present, would be nice to take a few swings in the dome, let me know if anyone can make it:clapp:

Mike,I guess I'm very fortunate to have 2 domes within 20 minutes of me..........I'll stick close to home(except the 15th!) until the grass turns green.
Besides,I wouldn't want to hurt any of my golf buddies with shanks and deflected projectiles exiting from the end of my clubs!

Any time on the weekends that the full range is open?

i see a rochester roadtrip in my future!

That is the problem with the Doug Miller Sports Dome - it takes a PHD to figure out when there is range time on the weekends. I think it is the 3rd Saturday of each month, but not sure if that has changed. Worse yet, there has been a few times where I did go on the times they indicated on their calendar were for golf, got there only to find a soccer team jumped in and rented the time.

The net, the simulator and the chipping/putting area are huge improvements in my mind and at least something I can work with. Going to go check it out Saturday morning, so I will find out more when I am there.

thanks aaron, let me know times, ( if any ) and maybe we smack a few around:banana:

Got to the Doug Miller zone today. Hit for about an hour and half alternating between full swings and chipping onto the elevated green they had.

Didn't find out that they do have open golf on the big field on Saturday morning very early. They just recommended calling ahead to make sure a soccer team hasn't scheduled a scrimmage.

je6ysypu.jpg

aqytevu9.jpg

I hit the Paddock dome again today and next Sunday should be a challenge! At least there'll be good company to comfort me!

I bet you're grooving it in the dome and trying to psych us out!!

I bet you're grooving it in the dome and trying to psych us out!!

You should give up Dispatching and go into Comedy! I think you have a bright future!

I hit the Paddock dome again today and next Sunday should be a challenge! At least there'll be good company to comfort me!

Is this an attempt to set us up for Sunday?

We are there to have a great time and hang out for a day. That is all that matters.

Aaron,you've played with me enough to know that I'm no threat...............especially on AstroTurf!

Aaron we will have a great time for sure!! I will give the final update tonight when I get home and behind a keyboard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back