A thread for SoCal golfers.

I can get a deal for the Champions Club at the Retreat good till 1/31. It's for 4 players 1 full day UNLIMITED golf at 29.50 per player.
Let me know if there are 3 more who want to go in on this and I'll see about buying !!
Probably better do this pretty quickly.
Jeff

I would be in on that!!!

Course humbles me...badly

fun, though!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Awesome!

Depending on the date I would be interested.

If you need another, I can do it. Played it yesterday, hard greens but super fun course.

16th or 18th work best for me.

I can most likely do 18th...

do have to report for jury duty on the 16th... :p

Right now we have:
White Rhino
C-Mac13
ironcondor
swampertwo
for the 18th of Dec at Champions Club--with nixhex524 as a replacement if anyone has a problem making it.
If you do have a conflict, please let nixhex know as early as possible.
I called just now and can't get a tee time until I call on the 11th.
I'll let all know as soon as it is fimr with the course.
Jeff

Yeah, thanks guys, just let me know. I'm supposed to work that day, but I can move it.

sweet i cant wait! its going to be a great week for golf....I am lucky and playing Pelican Hill on the 15th. Never been there before...

Is anyone planing to play on Monday 12/09. I was thinking heading to Green River in the Am.

Last edited:
Right now we have:
White Rhino
C-Mac13
ironcondor
swampertwo
for the 18th of Dec at Champions Club--with nixhex524 as a replacement if anyone has a problem making it.
If you do have a conflict, please let nixhex know as early as possible.
I called just now and can't get a tee time until I call on the 11th.
I'll let all know as soon as it is fimr with the course.
Jeff

Tee time availability aside, how early do you want to start? I am up at 4 am every day so no tee time is too early for me.....lol

sounds good

We are set!! Wed. 18 Dec at 0800, Champions Club.

White Rhino
C-Mac 13
ironcondor
swampertwo

Weather appears (right now) to be completely cooperating. Look forward to seeing you all there.
Again, if you have a conflict--let nixhex524 know as soon as you can.
Jeff

I can get a deal for the Champions Club at the Retreat good till 1/31. It's for 4 players 1 full day UNLIMITED golf at 29.50 per player.
Let me know if there are 3 more who want to go in on this and I'll see about buying !!
Probably better do this pretty quickly.
Jeff

Wish I had seen this earlier. I would have timed my trip south accordingly. Or even made the drive from Mesa. As it stands, I hope to leave Washington this weekend.

Back