Am I the only Kid here?

I'm 26 but age is only a number

I'm 17 broski! turning 18 in april..

Good to see I'm not alone!

Tapatalkin it in on my iPhone 4S

24, but look like I'm all of 17.

Not at all, I enjoy bright colors. Straight bill hats arent my thing, though. I grew up in the 80s and 90s, bright colors arent new.

Wind breaker suits.... That's all you have to say! Been there, done that, got the embarrassing pictures!

Tappin away

99.9% of ya are young. ? Even you War :D

24 going on 60 with my achy body

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

24 going on 60 with my achy body

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

I know how that feels... slipped disk, now I screwed up my shoulder somehow.. ugh..

I'm 26 but if you ask my wife she'll tell you I act like I'm 18 still and if you ask my chiropractor she'll say I'm probably closer to 55.

I'm 39 for a few more sweet months.

My wife says she is married to a kid most of the time. It's just all in good fun I tell her and it keeps both of us young

KG

Just Tapping Away

I'll be 33 next month but for the most part act like I'm 16 most of the time. Then my knee catches and I feel geriatric.

Im 28 years young but with 28 years of broken bones, torn muscles, and a busted shoulder i feel like im in my sixties.

Sent from my N9100 using Tapatalk now Free

I am a young 38.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

33 here and getting better every day! (At least I keep telling myself that...:beat-up:)

Are there any other teenagers here? As in like 15-18? Because sometimes I feel I'm the only one, then again, probably don't know 50% of the forum's members

Tapatalkin it in on my iPhone 4S

Nope, you are not alone, I am 15 turning 16 the 28th!

Back