The Official THP Biggest Loser Contest--ITS BACK

Status
Not open for further replies.
Try dead last... That's some motivation.

I might have found a little more motivation to trim down and get in shape... 63+ holes of golf in 3-4 days in hot July in Myrtle has got to be pretty physically demanding.

I might have found a little more motivation to trim down and get in shape... 63+ holes of golf in 3-4 days in hot July in Myrtle has got to be pretty physically demanding.

Don't forget your practice rounds

Don't forget your practice rounds

That's where the + comes in. Likely going to be 81 holes in 4 days... my arms hurt just typing that.

This could be a tough week, as of this morning, I was dead even for the week. We just got back from our 1st of 2 Christmas parties today, and we have another tomorrow. While I didn't go crazy, it was definitely more than I would have eaten for lunch had I been at home. At this point I'm just crossing my fingers I can maintain for this week.

I only lost 1 lb this week, but I am ecstatic about it. I thought for sure I would be up this week after this weekend.

Down 2.6 lbs. from last week! I'm very happy about that!

Weight sent in, and I'M ACTUALLY LOSING WEIGHT AGAIN!!! Man, what a huge weight off my back (both literally and figuratively) to finally be going in the right direction. Just gotta keep it together through this week and it should get easier.

dont forget to send them in everyone!

Sent mine in. Going in the right direction again, but could still do better.

Just sent my weight in and it wasn't good. I need to get my butt back in gear.

Sent mine in. Going in the right direction again, but could still do better.

This is me too. Only down .5 lbs but at least it was going the right way this time.

Down half a pound this week. First change (positive or negative) for a few weeks. DOwn one pund total. Perhaps this is the weight that I am supposed to be? At least this time of year!

Let's see if we can get ALL of the weights in today! Love to see an updated standings list on schedule tomorrow!

Down half a pound this week. First change (positive or negative) for a few weeks. DOwn one pund total. Perhaps this is the weight that I am supposed to be? At least this time of year!

Let's see if we can get ALL of the weights in today! Love to see an updated standings list on schedule tomorrow!

I have 15 out of 31 right now....not looking good

Come on people, get on your scales and take some pics!!

Remember guys, its not about losing more weight than someone else, its about making a change in your life for the better.

Just by taking part, it has given me the motivation, and a bit of feeling accountable, to eating healthier. Feel better? Thats the goal.

Now that I'm back at the Condo in Mesa, it's back to morning, noon and evening 5 K's, followed by a dip in the pool and relaxing in the Jacuzzi for an hour afterward. And the pounds just keep on melting ---- away.

I'll try sending in my pic again tonight. I deleted it after I thought I attached it to that email Mike. I is a dum dum sometimes. Have to wait to get home to take it again.

Jacqui is going to making a Yule Log today. I will probably have it all eaten before we have company on Christmas Day. Another not good week for weight loss ahead.

I made "Popcorn Cake" last night, picture popcorn balls with M&M's and jujubes in them, all held together with melted marshmallows.

Perhaps this is why my weight has plateau'd.

Last edited:
just sent mine in
Thanks again for doing this

I'm in. Down 4 this week. I was down 6 on Friday. I hate the weekends...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back