Memphis and Midsouth chat thread

The CEO of UST Mamiya is a friend of a friend. They are releasing camo Duck Dynasty shafts & stuff... Who doesn't love salt of the earth people?

Very interesting.
New camo shaft in the R1? Hmmmm

Headed home from Cleveland, Oh. Had to wear longhorns all week, still freezing. Be glad to get to Memphis's balmy 40 degree weather!!!

Ha, think we'll be near 60 Wed or Thu of this week.

I'm off next week, anyone want to set up a morning round?

Ha, think we'll be near 60 Wed or Thu of this week.

I'm off next week, anyone want to set up a morning round?

Probably. Depends on a few pieces of the puzzle that is my work schedule...

I might be able to play!

Get in touch with Steve he is planning for Thursday

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Playing Wed 1015 at Quail Ridge if anyone wants to join in. Just holler and let me know

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk

Playing Wed 1015 at Quail Ridge if anyone wants to join in. Just holler and let me know

Steve, I am going to be sick Wednesday SO I can play!!!

Getting tee time online, want me to pay for you and you pay me Wed?

Getting tee time online, want me to pay for you and you pay me Wed?

That's fine. See ya tomorrow!

I really am sick! Y'all enjoy the weather!

Get well mate.....practice on your putting since you're stuck in the house lol

About 15 guys playing this Saturday morning at Galloway. Anyone else?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

I got the text and Rich sent me one too, but I have family in town for the Holidays. Merry Christmas to all of you and I will see you on the course somewhere in 2014 and ALWAYS in the forums.

JM

There is a guy with a Gift Certificate for a foursome, any day after 12pm, for $150 at Mirimichi(expires 6/1/14). I bought one & am splitting it with Steve, Alan & his wife. I called Mirimichi & they agreed that using it as 2 twosomes was possible. Less than $40 per person w/ cart is pretty good!
If you want the certificate call 901 734 5056. Works at Sperry on Vanderhorn/Pleasant View.

I am going to try!

Hey guys, here's link to the Lake Charles event.
http://www.thehackersparadise.com/forum/showthread.php?t=52415
Who is going to try and go? Only 32 slots like usual so it may go quick.

Happy that 5 Memphis guys are going.
Looked at the lodging listed on page, think the Days Inn is about 1/2 what
Holiday Inn cost and not to far from the course.
http://wr.wyndhamrewards.com/hotels/louisiana/lake-charles/days-inn-lake-charles/hotel-overview

Let the planning begin!

Any of you guys ever made the trip over to Wynne, AR to play the Ridges at Village Creek?
From everything I've heard, it's supposed to be a fairly nice course.

Any of you guys ever made the trip over to Wynne, AR to play the Ridges at Village Creek?

Played it last year in cool weather. greens were heavily sanded but still great. Challenging, but fair. The course is beautiful. I expect it will get some of my money this year.

Played it last year in cool weather. greens were heavily sanded but still great. Challenging, but fair. The course is beautiful. I expect it will get some of my money this year.

Thanks for the info! We'll probably be playing it April which is a little earlier than I'd like to play, but maybe the dogwoods will be blooming and the fish will be biting (we'll be staying at the state park cabins by one of the lakes) while we are there.

Friends of mine played their last summer, said to keep it in the fairways or it'll be really tough going. Think Guitar junkie said one of the toughest courses he's played.

Tazz
@bigtazzGOLF

Friends of mine played their last summer, said to keep it in the fairways or it'll be really tough going. Think Guitar junkie said one of the toughest courses he's played.

Tazz
@bigtazzGOLF

Sounds like I may want to pack an extra dozen golf balls for the trip!

Back