Memphis and Midsouth chat thread

For those of us going to Lake Charles: lets meet up or at least set up a chat time to discuss travel & lodging.
FF miles/points for rooms are great, as well as cheap rooms. Can everyone chat Monday night at 8pm?

For those of us going to Lake Charles: lets meet up or at least set up a chat time to discuss travel & lodging.
FF miles/points for rooms are great, as well as cheap rooms. Can everyone chat Monday night at 8pm?

Should be able to...see my pm about hotel? Tried to send to all 5 but not sure it worked.

Tazz
@bigtazzGOLF

Should be able to...see my pm about hotel? Tried to send to all 5 but not sure it worked.

Tazz
@bigtazzGOLF

I got it, and agree with you!!

Unfortunately guys I have to pull my name out of the tourney. My wedding anniversary is the same day as the tourney. So you know what that means guys. lol. Good luck to the Memphis gang, and represent us well. I know you will.

Unfortunately guys I have to pull my name out of the tourney. My wedding anniversary is the same day as the tourney. So you know what that means guys. lol. Good luck to the Memphis gang, and represent us well. I know you will.

Lake Charles or muscle shoals?
And you forgot that come on man that's what google calendar is for, haha it sends me alerts some times 2 lol
(going to check my calendar now)

Tazz
@bigtazzGOLF

Lake Charles tourney. I am going to the Shoals

Man that's to bad...how bout you bring her...sounds like a good plan

Tazz
@bigtazzGOLF

Red Roof is fine. Don't care about accommodation s . I have to be in Memphis by 5pm Sunday. .. gotta work to make golf $$$. No Sunday golf for me. I'd be cool to leave Memphis for LA by4 Thursday. I'll drive the comfy RAV4. Anyone want to share a ride & room?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Cool. Maybe you and Jim and me and Mike. We can put all the clubs in which ever truck we take if needed. I'll holler at Mike and see

Tazz
@bigtazzGOLF

Sounds good!

Jim can you handle my driving? :)

Can't afford a ticket! That's my golf money!

Bout 7 an half hour trip from Bartlett. Cruise on 75 and roll lol

Tazz
@bigtazzGOLF

Coming home from Ohio my speed was about 20mph more than my score! Not this time!

Coming home from Ohio my speed was about 20mph more than my score! Not this time!

130 is rollin bro :)

Tazz
@bigtazzGOLF

1 month till Muscle Shoals trip.
2 months till Lake Charles trip.
Hmmm what to do in April ;-)

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk

Hey guys, don't forget to put this on your calendar.

e3uzy7y7.jpg

JeffReedMO, Bogey and Skittles will be rolling through here after the Lake Charles event. I think we should introduce them to Mirimichi or Forest Hill.

Mirimichi has always been on my list of should plays but haven't (live near Tupelo). I usually end up going and playing the RTJ courses in Alabama if I need a "local" road trip.

Mirimichi has always been on my list of should plays but haven't (live near Tupelo). I usually end up going and playing the RTJ courses in Alabama if I need a "local" road trip.

Bunch of us are heading to the shoals in few weeks. You should pop over and join in.

I might do that, just shoot me a message sometime with the details.

Maybe join us when Jeff & company come through.

Back