Playstation 4 & PS4 Games

I like the 2k14, but not being able to play the offline game without connecting to the server was frustrating yesterday. Servers down for hours. I understand everything is tied into the online, and VC angle makes it an issue not to be connected, but shouldn't there be a way to keep track of stats, and download it once the servers are back up.

My PSN name is akaces, if anyone wants to add me, I'll look back through the thread and add the ones I find.

THP #theking #imwithchad

I accepted your friend request. Anyone have a clue where to enter the VC code in? My guy is awful. The game is really difficult but that's not that bad. Fifa is absolutely awesome. Haven't played Madden yet. COD is... Well COD.

In the features menu there is an icon for locker, with a combo lock. This is where the codes are entered. I tried the one here and it's already expired. Keeping my eye out for more.

THP #theking #imwithchad

I got it. I sent friend requests to everyone on page 1. User name is DevRickus

Send me one! Or I'll send you one...jlukes must not like me he never added my name to the first post. I feel shunned.

Send me one! Or I'll send you one...jlukes must not like me he never added my name to the first post. I feel shunned.

Send me one. I knew you had PS4. Just didn't know your gamertag. BTW for Jlukes:

DevRickus : Madden, Fifa, COD, NBA2K14

I hadnt really thought about buying it but in case anyone didnt know you can download Killzone multiplayer for free this weekend. Its free through the 31st. I've heard it looks amazing so I'll probably be on giving it a whirl this weekend.

Send me one. I knew you had PS4. Just didn't know your gamertag. BTW for Jlukes:

DevRickus : Madden, Fifa, COD, NBA2K14

In case you dont recognize the name when you receive my request the gamertag is INgolfer. Dont mistake me for NebGolfer, its me, trust me.

In case you dont recognize the name when you receive my request the gamertag is INgolfer. Dont mistake me for NebGolfer, its me, trust me.

Well didn't know if it was your THP GT. Especially when you have guys like TC1 being deep balllllssssss or whatever he is.

5000 more VC for 2k14... May expire at midnight like the others, not too sure though.

aqa9uza8.jpg

Too bad the servers are down and I can't get into my game.

THP #theking #imwithchad

Nba2k14

THP #theking #imwithchad

I was playing earlier, and it kicked me out, and now when I go back in, it goes straight to the myplayer creation screen, like everything has disappeared. Not happy about that. Seen a bunch of others on twitter with the same issue.

THP #theking #imwithchad

This crap is starting to remind me of battlefield

This crap is starting to remind me of battlefield

Haha well battlefield has been completely stable for about 2 weeks now. 2k14 seems to be getting worse. What's crazy is battlefield made the revolutionary jump to 64 players on console so there were tons of Early bugs. 2k14 doesn't have the same excuse. Not only that, but 2k never advertised that almost all modes required an online connection to play. Crazy

I was playing earlier, and it kicked me out, and now when I go back in, it goes straight to the myplayer creation screen, like everything has disappeared. Not happy about that. Seen a bunch of others on twitter with the same issue.

THP #theking #imwithchad

I had the same problem earlier. But I got it to work eventually.

Mines still busted, and can't play. Was able to get the locker code to work, which is cool. I saw a video online that someone was able to connect to the servers with one account, but not another account, on the same PS4. Not being able to play what should be an offline part of the game without being server connected is pretty silly. Good idea if the servers are working. Will try tomorrow as it's late now.

THP #theking #imwithchad

Slightly off topic, but I accepted the friend requests sent...Dev, JJJ and Robby that I can remember off the top of my head

Will let you know when I upgrade.to the PS4 for those of you who have already made the jump

I was able to play for a while last night buddy. The sucks. Here is a question. When I redeem the code I get the Vc but how the heck do you use it to add attributes? It only let's me use them in the locker screen where I can buy clothes and stuff.

Is it working this morning Dev? Otherwise I think ill just hop on COD

Is it working this morning Dev? Otherwise I think ill just hop on COD

Havent tried it yet. Still have no clue how to actually use the VC to upgrade my players attributes.

Anyone? Janks?

I haven't checked since about noon, but I doubt it is working. Ronnie2k is a decent follow on twitter for 2k issues.

I haven't checked since about noon, but I doubt it is working. Ronnie2k is a decent follow on twitter for 2k issues.

Not asking about issues. Asking how do you use the VC to add attributes to your player? I used the codes, got the VC but all I could do is buy clothes and shoes and stuff.

Back