Threw a solid 150, 214, 233...just missed a 600 series, AND I opened in the 10th on my 3rd game. Won 3 out or 4 again.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

I threw a 389 series.
I don't even know how I played so bad

Threw a solid 150, 214, 233...just missed a 600 series, AND I opened in the 10th on my 3rd game. Won 3 out or 4 again.

Ya league bowled tonight? Nice bowling also

I threw a 389 series.
I don't even know how I played so bad

We've all had nights like that, don't let it get to you too much

Ya league bowled tonight? Nice bowling also

Ya, since Christmas and New Years are on the next two Wednesday's they moved us to Monday for the this week and next.
Thanks Bulldog, finally felt normal those last two games.

Well ya get 1 more week of no preasure from me. We don't go back till the 7th :D

Same here for the men's league, then I'll be going to Orlando for that week so I won't see men's league for awhile.

I'll bowl mixed league Thursday, though that's a whole different thing.

Nothing crazy to write home about...threw a 184-172-191 : 547
Won all 4 tonight though, so it's all good.

Not bad tho. If ya tried to text me, my phone died & had to turn off & put on charger

Not bad tho. If ya tried to text me, my phone died & had to turn off & put on charger

Thought it was impossible for your phone to die? lol

Sometimes after 4 to 5 days ya got to take it down to 2% them charge & your good to go again

1st night back in 2 weeks, went well for 2 games but DANG that last game no matter what angle, line, I could not carry the 10 pin!!! All 9s except for 3 strikes & 1 open
223 215 183 for a 621

Tonight....no comment. It was that bad.

From the mini-computer!

Threw a 177, 171 , 169. Felt good all the way through just kept leaving the 10 pin and that killed me.

I was back at it last night after what seemed like a month off (3 weeks really...so close) and it showed. We had a new oil pattern (this doesn't bother me) and all new pins in the pit (this caused me pain). It almost looked like the pins were bouncing up and down instead of side to side when you hit the pocket. I left so many 4, 8, 9, and 10 pins last night I wanted to quit. I moved left, right, arrows, ball speed--kept leaving the same pins over and over. The last game I moved up to the front dots (went from a 5 step approach to 4) and shot 221 with a buried 8 pin leave thrown in there. Maybe that's where I'll start next week.

I bought a new ball today. I pick it up Thursday before my league. My ball was old and not that good anymore. The new ball is the Wrecker. Does anyone know anything about this ball?

I bought a new ball today. I pick it up Thursday before my league. My ball was old and not that good anymore. The new ball is the Wrecker. Does anyone know anything about this ball?

Roto Grip Wrecker? Here is a clip I found. Looks like a great ball for most house shots you'll find.

Nope. But in about 33 min. I going to be using my Roto Deranged :D

Long night ahead, only 8 & 9 counts but sparing. Weak from being sick

Hopefully I throw it like they did in the video. The guy at the pro shop said it will be perfect for me

Well I was able to suck it up after the first game but boy I had to pull all of my strength! !
177 210 236 = 623

Well I was able to suck it up after the first game but boy I had to pull all of my strength! !
177 210 236 = 623

There you go Bulldog. Ok...something to aim for tonight.

From the mini-computer!

Roto Grip Wrecker? Here is a clip I found. Looks like a great ball for most house shots you'll find.

Man I do not miss filming those videos in that barn. It is a fun place to go, but the lanes aren't exactly flat and the oil pattern rarely comes out correct. Not too mention the approaches and there is a wall less than 2 feet from the left side of the lane.

208-188-112. The lanes were awful the final game I used my plastic ball the final five frames because even my urethane was cutting to soon

Still waiting for ya to send me a Track Equation Mongo :p

Back