Was supposed to have started my 2 man league tonight but it was delayed a week due to some absences. We rolled anyway, of course, and I went 183/185/172. I was nothing if not consistent. The oil pattern seemed different from usual and I had rocket arm, throwing 2-3 mph harder than usual. Not a bad place for an avg to start tho.

Sent from my ADR6300

Threw a 156-194-189: 539 tonight. Not great but we won all four, so it's all good.

From the mini-computer!

I have no idea what I threw the first three games 180-190 range, but got pissed off and shot 255 the fourth game. I never left so many 8 and 9 pins as I did last night. Yuck.

Heres something interesting
a3ajy5y2.jpg

The bowling ball technology and even oiling technology made that happen.

The owner of my ally was reminiscing the other day, telling me and another kid about back in the day, and he can remember when the first crackers started bowling. This guy use to know Pete Weber fairly well, and use to Bowl in his dad's Memorial tournament all the time. So it's always nice to listen to his stories.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

188-190-189 last night. Just slightly below average. We went 2-5. Our 164 guy bowled an amazing 360ish. Tough to overcome!!

Wow that's a good game.

Aaaa, I think he means a 360 series which is just averaging 120 for 3 games

We use a Petterson or is it called Patterson system. Anyway its team & match play scoring

Shot a hard fought 620 this week.

235-206-183.

It was a true grind... couldnt find my groove. Didnt have one missed spare.

Any Moose members in here? We are skipping Indiana Moose state tourney as it's in Portage and that's too far. However, International Moose tourney is in Indy so we will be bowling what appears to be 5/3, 5/4.

We use a Petterson or is it called Patterson system. Anyway its team & match play scoring

It's the Peterson system.

Threw strikes last night, but every time I made the slightest mistake, I paid the ultimate split price.

194-213-188/595

Brought out the Red Pulse last night. Worked ok for a game and a half.

First night with the new ball.
191-226-236
It could of been a lot better. The new ball hammers the pocket. I am looking forward to next week. We are in second place out of 32 teams.
We use a 30 point scoring system. You match up against a bowler on the other team for individual points and you have team points is that the petersen?

Yep same as mine.
Oh by the way..good bowling !!

I think it's more fun than the 7 point system. If you are getting blown out you can still win the individual points. It helps stop sandbagging a little bit.

Yeah, it makes it where ya can't slide & rely on others. All you scores count.

Who determines the individual match ups in that system?

You just go down the score sheet line up. #1 bowls #1. #2 bowls #2. etc
Our league, the team chooses their line up @ start of season.
My team is kind of throw together. 3 of the guys know each other. Dennis is the lower handi. so decided he'd go 1st. When I joined the team, my ave. was higher so they made me anchor.

You just go down the score sheet line up. #1 bowls #1. #2 bowls #2. etc
Our league, the team chooses their line up @ start of season.
My team is kind of throw together. 3 of the guys know each other. Dennis is the lower handi. so decided he'd go 1st. When I joined the team, my ave. was higher so they made me anchor.

We have 7 people making up a 3 man team because of swing shifts and coaching duties. I'd need a mathematician to figure all the possibilities.

Usually I see this format used in 5 man teams.

The team on the odd number lane puts in their lineup and the team on the even number lane can match up how they want. But people usually put the same lineup in every week without matching up the lineup

If you follow Storm on Facebook they are constantly doing give aways.

Totally not feeling it for league night tonight. Ready for this LOOOOONG winter league to be over.

Screwed the midway part of 1st game. Two pocket splits in a row 2nd game. 3rd just could find the pocket. BAD BAD BAD
203 181 173. 557

165, 194 first two games 134 average. I think I found something, games have been really close first game we didn't lead til I bowled the 10th (fourth in order) second game we took the lead in the last 9th but switch it back and fourth in the 10th I had two strikes going into it, got two more then threw it in the gutter :O haha I'm usually good for two of those a game (had on earlier but picked up the spare) we won the second game by a good margin but it was close til the last four bowlers.

Back