Meet My New Goddess

Shakey

#TheGolfWhisperer
Reaction score
Handicap
10.7 Index
Bow down to the glory that is .... ATHENA!
ju9wz5.jpg

124g46s.jpg

2n08u1c.jpg

I picked her up from Dallas Golf thru ebay for a song. If your local to the area, you should check out DG by the way. Even though they closed up all their retail stores awhile back, they still have a place you can go try their stuff out. Ben stayed late today so I could pick up my putter. Can't beat that kind of customer service.

Sorry about the gigantic pic size. 1st time uploading thru tinypic.

Last edited:
Bow down to the glory that is .... ATHENA!
ju9wz5.jpg

124g46s.jpg

2n08u1c.jpg

I pick her up from Dallas Golf thru ebay for a song. If your local to the area, you should check out DG by the way. Even though they closed up all their retail stores awhile back, they still have a place you can go try their stuff out. Ben stayed late today so I could pick up my putter. Can't beat that kind of customer service.

Sorry about the gigantic pic size. 1st time uploading thru tinypic.

Glad you picked this up, I remember you talking about it on Friday.

not quite as ugly as you promised :)

The head on that thing looks heavy. I like that... maybe I need to look harder at Yes! putters. Gotta give my threesome of fuggos arriving this week a shot first though

Hard to believe you can still find them new with the plastic on the head, but Yes! doesn't have anything about the putter on its site.

Here's the little info I could dig up:* The Yes! Athena Goddess of War features the highest MOI in the Yes! C-Groove putter family
* The 350 gram putter head is constructed from 431 stainless steel with carbon plating
* Easy alignment is promoted by a single ball width size sight line in the cavity

Very interesting looking club. I like that about it. I really expected it to weight more than 350g. It looks much heavier.

The head on that thing looks heavy. I like that... maybe I need to look harder at Yes! putters. Gotta give my threesome of fuggos arriving this week a shot first though
Yeah, she's better looking than all my others.

Head weight is 350g. I'd like it to be a little heavier. I'll probably end up adding weight down the shaft when i get around to regripping it.

I rolled balls for about 10 minutes on my birdie ball green when I got home & I was draining everything. I'll probably bring it to the course Wed.

Congrats that is a nice looking Yes.

Looks interesting. I like a heavy putter. Although 350 is proly a little light for me. Either way, it a nice looking flat stick.

How long is this one? Interesting look.

Congrats that is a nice looking Yes.

Woah, woah, woah man.

Don't let her hear you calling her nice looking.

I've got to keep her shamed so she works harder to make me happy.

I like it. I've never really looked into the Yes line, mostly because I don't see them around locally, so I've never been able to pick one up. But I like the shape (I play a #7 Odyssey, so it's not much of a leap) and it looks like the kind of putter that fits my style.

I like the Yes! putters. Aesthetically that is, when actually putting with them I just dont get them to drop. Hope it works well for you!

Very nice indeed Shakey!

"Athena, I had no idea how much I'd need her..." The Who 1982

Yes! continues to make really solid putters. I won't lie, if Pippi were to show up at my local store, I would probably get it just because it's really hard to fine center-shafted blades. The C-grooves make for such easy, consistent rolls.

Ya seen how well my Sara was putting just a few short days ago. :p

Interesting looking flatstick. Not too shabby. Hope she treats you well!

Yes! makes some nice putters and that's a serious lookin' hunk of metal - shocked it's only 350g! Good luck, enjoy it.

Looks like you got stuck with that horrible Winn grip. When I bought my yes putter from rock bottom golf, they put on the same crappy grip.

But best of luck with yor new stick!

The real magic in Yes! putters is that the roll is so pure it makes deceleration very predictable. Nice pick up Shakey!

Looks like you got stuck with that horrible Winn grip. When I bought my yes putter from rock bottom golf, they put on the same crappy grip.

But best of luck with yor new stick!
Yep. Not sure I like the grip, but Ben @ DG gave me a new grip for free & offered to put it on for me.

I have a yes! Tracy II that I adore. Solid putters they are.

Back