What was your lowest 18-hole round of the Year?

I really don't know what my lowest round was. I need to keep better track of my stats.

You should get the caddie pro for your phone. It tracks everything for you and even has gps on it. It was free when I got it two years ago. I think it is $3 on the App Store now.

Tappin away

Here is a screen shot

9e4anuqy.jpg

Tappin away

a 68...back in 1998. Cool thing ..it was in a tournament. I couldn't do any wrong that day...

So a 68 in 1998 was your lowest round of this year? :eyepoke:

Mine was 82 (high 104). My scores basically haven't changed in 20 years. That's what happens when you only play instead of practice.
This is me to a T. I always thought the more I play, the better I would get, but I have been plateaued for 2 years now. I WILL practice (specifically the short game) in 2014.

89 at Alaqua Country Club. Looking for better results in 2014

Shot a 78 or 79 would have to check my golfbuddy to confirm but I know it was the only sub 80 round this year.

89 on a super short course(only 80 of my life) Dont judge me lol

Boat load of low 90's

84 on a par 65 course but a 91 at Berkshire Valley in northern NJ (par 71).

76 (+4) at Monroe CC in 2013.

84 on a par 65 course but a 91 at Berkshire Valley in northern NJ (par 71).

Berkshire Valley is one tough course ... if I can get through the first 5 holes at +5 I'm always happy !! Greens are lightning fast in the summer & have more slope, undulations than anyplace else I know of. 91 is a very good score there !!

82 was my best this year at Architects.

Berkshire Valley is one tough course ... if I can get through the first 5 holes at +5 I'm always happy !! Greens are lightning fast in the summer & have more slope, undulations than anyplace else I know of. 91 is a very good score there !!

82 was my best this year at Architects.

I had 46 putts the day of the 91 at Berkshire. I was bad but the super had a rough night as well and took it out on us.

A 73 on my par71 homecourse.

Have been playing quite well the last few weeks, yesterday was the first round in three weeks I did not break 80. But to be fair: it was really a practice round where I played with other clubs from the tees then I normally do. This left me strange distances to the greens and as I wasn't really focussed I messed up a few holes. (My chipping was awful unfortunately)

81 (personal best) on my home course. Sooo close to breaking it.

Mine was a 84. Was putting well and just slowed my swing down and stayed real calm. Ofcourse I was by myself so I imagine no one believed me. Hopefully ill be seeing more 80's this year.

Mine was a +4. Was hitting the ball very well and had many up and downs after missing greens plus 4 birdies which really made the day fun. A memorable round for sure :)

77, Even Par on front 9 of Falcons Fire. Too many huge numbers in other rounds, but my PB to date.

Late in the Fall, I had a 76 (from the gold tees) after starting with a triple-bogey on #1. Lately I'm lucky to break 90 - my mediocre short game has abandoned me - LOL!

74 at Skylinks in Long Beach in the later part of the summer. Everything was working for me for a while.... good ol days.

70 on a par 71 course.

87 it was my best score ever and really hope that 2014 brings more scores even lower than this!

77 early last year, and a couple of 78 and 79s. Don't think I have sniffed a 79 or lower in 3-4 months. Plenty of rounds of 80-82 that could have been much better, but either started out bad and worked to get to the 80-82 or crumbled in the last 2-3 holes trying to get a 70 score.

67 (-3) at a local public course. I hit 16 greens (!) and only made 4 of the birdie putts. Haven't had a round like that since then :(

Back