California Golf Outting?

If you guys plan on doing a Friday outing, let me know. I can take a comp day, and would be down for anything.

Still cant make Saturday... :angry:

How about the following Monday? Its a holiday, not sure for everyone though!

How about the following Monday? Its a holiday, not sure for everyone though!

Plans have already been made... but still, if anyone is free, or wants to call in sick, Friday is good...

I'm up to play Friday, Saturday, and Monday.

The GF will kill me if I golf Valentines day

I'm up to play Friday, Saturday, and Monday.

The GF will kill me if I golf Valentines day

If it's nice out and the snow is gone, we may just golf on that Sunday!

Didnt want this thread to die.

Even though california has had several tornado warnings today and it almost seems as though the sky was literally falling around noon today it should be beautiful by the time this outing comes around.

For those interested I may be trying to get out with an out of town friend this friday or saturday to play black gold in Yorba Linda. Not 100% set yet due to the ever changing weather but figured I'd put it out there.

Friday Rates - 99.00 before 12:30 65.00 after includes cart w/ GPS

Saturday Rate - 115.00 before 12:30 (no twilight rates listed as it looks booked that day)

Didnt want this thread to die.

Even though california has had several tornado warnings today and it almost seems as though the sky was literally falling around noon today it should be beautiful by the time this outing comes around.

For those interested I may be trying to get out with an out of town friend this friday or saturday to play black gold in Yorba Linda. Not 100% set yet due to the ever changing weather but figured I'd put it out there.

Friday Rates - 99.00 before 12:30 65.00 after includes cart w/ GPS

Saturday Rate - 115.00 before 12:30 (no twilight rates listed as it looks booked that day)

I'm still in for february!

I am going to stop by Birch in the next day or so and find out about making a tee time early ( usually wont until a week out )

Sounds good WR :good:

I am in for Friday through Sat or Sunday. Heck, I can even take Monday off if needed. I am in for whatever the rest of the group decides. My wife is going to visit her friend in Buffalo during that time, so I am baching it for a few weeks. If we do Pacific Palms, I will probably just stay there. It looks good on the website.

Hola

Hola

I am in for Sat and if something develops for Monday count me in

OK I need some sort of rough estimate of number of people who are in for this and on what day. This is my thought on the subject but it is in no way set in stone. Longer Course (probably Ike or Babe at Industry Hills) on Friday the 12th, Birch Hills executive course Saturday the 13th. Please either post here or msg me and thoughts you have for or against this and we'll move forward. I suggested this way becuase I believe more will show for the executive and i thought Sat. is better for most people.

Works for me. Count me in for both days.

Is there a Monday as well? its a holiday and will def have the day off!

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

I'm in for the 13th.....

Works for me since im working that Friday so we will just make it Saturday unless we decide to go ahead and do Friday as well.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

Re: California Golf Outting?

White Rhino said:
Nothing yet just Friday and Saturday

Saturday is all I'm going to be able to make.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok, the BF and I and probably 2 others will join in on Saturday. Count us out for Friday!

OK I need some sort of rough estimate of number of people who are in for this and on what day. This is my thought on the subject but it is in no way set in stone. Longer Course (probably Ike or Babe at Industry Hills) on Friday the 12th, Birch Hills executive course Saturday the 13th. Please either post here or msg me and thoughts you have for or against this and we'll move forward. I suggested this way becuase I believe more will show for the executive and i thought Sat. is better for most people.

Looks like for Friday I'll be joining by myself and Saturday will be +1. GF decided she wanted to join since I told her people were bringing their wives and we had GolfChick as well.

Also just wanted you to know I'm going to be donating two prizes for saturday. Nothing big but things I have around the house. Figure it could just add to the day with some fun games/contests.

Prize # 1 2 Dozen Nike Mojo Balls (double dozen box)

Prize # 2 Ashworth Size XL Black Mens Polo (New With Tags).

Prize # 3 (Might be adding) - My mother being the saint that she is decided she wanted to start knitting me custom club covers for all of my drivers. Even after I told her I wasn't a huge fan of the knit covers she went ahead with it anyways haha. So I'll talk to her and see if she wants to knit a custom set 1-3 wood of covers to be given away on saturday. Might just let the winner select colors and she'll make them (only takes a day or so) and then send them to the winner.

If anyone else has anything lying around that they would like to donate as prizes it just adds to the fun of the day. Closest to the pin, longest drive, best dressed whatever haha. Just some fun contests that everyone has the chance to win.

Looks like for Friday I'll be joining by myself and Saturday will be +1. GF decided she wanted to join since I told her people were bringing their wives and we had GolfChick as well.

Also just wanted you to know I'm going to be donating two prizes for saturday. Nothing big but things I have around the house. Figure it could just add to the day with some fun games/contests.

Prize # 1 2 Dozen Nike Mojo Balls (double dozen box)

Prize # 2 Ashworth Size XL Black Mens Polo (New With Tags).

Prize # 3 (Might be adding) - My mother being the saint that she is decided she wanted to start knitting me custom club covers for all of my drivers. Even after I told her I wasn't a huge fan of the knit covers she went ahead with it anyways haha. So I'll talk to her and see if she wants to knit a custom set 1-3 wood of covers to be given away on saturday. Might just let the winner select colors and she'll make them (only takes a day or so) and then send them to the winner.

If anyone else has anything lying around that they would like to donate as prizes it just adds to the fun of the day. Closest to the pin, longest drive, best dressed whatever haha. Just some fun contests that everyone has the chance to win.

Wow that is thoughtful Dzd! Thanks for the contributions, should be a very fun time....do you know if we all plan on meeting up for lunch after our round or not.....that could be fun as well!

Wow that is thoughtful Dzd! Thanks for the contributions, should be a very fun time....do you know if we all plan on meeting up for lunch after our round or not.....that could be fun as well!

I sure hope we plan to meet up afterwards on the 19th for some libations and food. I'm sure we'll all get a chance to meet out on the course but will give everyone a chance to mingle some more off the course. And alcohol just brings out the best in everyone haha.

I sure hope we plan to meet up afterwards on the 19th for some libations and food. I'm sure we'll all get a chance to meet out on the course but will give everyone a chance to mingle some more off the course. And alcohol just brings out the best in everyone haha.

HAHAHA should be interesting.........

SOunds fine to me... there are a few restaurants in the area we can decide where to go after depending on peoples preferences.

No golf course food??

Back