Callaway Golf - Another Spot - #THPMC - The Ultimate Golf Event Period

Man six seconds is going to be tough for this one, once my brain thaws out I will come up with something.

I was at first flooded with idea, and luckily I think I have them centered now, to get ready to film tomorrow morning!

Yep. I've got an awesome idea for a Vine. Now I just need to convince Natalie Portman to play her part.

Oh wait, wrong topic.

I've got an idea for Callaway Vine too.

Let's do this HashtagChad!

The lineup is star studded and almost complete...Whose Next???

I'm just glad my idea came to me so quick. Others have come way too slow. Got to execute tomorrow.

@njs1189: It's the law of nature @CallawayGolf will improve my game and help me dominate #THPMC @HashtagChad @hackersparadise https://t.co/TKSyytI4Fc

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm going all in on this one. Get in & win with the amazing tech in Callaway's 2014 line up ... or shave my head bald on the 18th green on Sunday.

In the unlikely event that my team lost, I'd even let the winning captain do the honors.

Good luck every one. Some great vines posted already.

Let's do this HashtagChad!

For those that may be unsure of what I did here, go to @HashtagChad's twitter page. Read the bio section and it will make more sense.

For those that may be unsure of what I did here, go to @HashtagChad's twitter page. Read the bio section and it will make more sense.

That makes a lot more sense, and way to appeal to one of the judges. Some good entries in so far, so the rest of you'd better dig deep if you want this last spot on team Callaway!

Woo! I'm in

So many great entries so far, I'm pretty sure I kept my wife up till about 11 last night talking about my ideas and how she could help me film! It's -6 out today, but I can't wait to get to filming!

I know I speak for Ricky, Brad, Jordan, Ken, Andrew, Steve, and myself when I say that I cannot wait to find out who will be joining us on "Team Callaway". Though we won't be on one team for the MC, we will all have a great time talking the same sponsor.

I know I speak for Ricky, Brad, Jordan, Ken, Andrew, Steve, and myself when I say that I cannot wait to find out who will be joining us on "Team Callaway". Though we won't be on one team for the MC, we will all have a great time talking the same sponsor.

Don't you put words in my mouth! :alien:

Haha. I am pumped to see who our final Callaway staffer is. Time to get creative with Vine!

Back