Muscle Shoals, AL golf gathering 2/21-2/23

I'm really looking forward to this!
Meeting new THPers, new swing, lessons under belt, prep for HH invitational!

Man id love to go but thats gonna be last minute for me if I can.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Yeah I hear ya. I would love to commit but can't. I have been known to find a way to make golf trips happen at last minute.

swing your swing

Dude we can do that! I will beat you down. That will be good practice for you. :banghead:

Amphibians can Tapatalk... Fear the Frog!

Just sayin' :laughing: I love competition. I'm ready to golf! Frick winter.

Well I apologise if I posted something that offended. Was not my intent. I sincerely hope you all have a great time at The Shoals.

Well I apologise if I posted something that offended. Was not my intent. I sincerely hope you all have a great time at The Shoals.

Barry,
No problem at all, it would be great if you made it, and of course are welcome, but if it isn't possible it's understandable.
No need to apologize.

Last edited:
Anyone else contemplating this trip?

Anyone else contemplating this trip?

I would love to go and still haven't ruled it out, but it's unlikely. I won't know my schedule for sure until next Monday, and I need to ballpark the cost. Have you nailed down all the courses you intend to play?

Blackberry trail, cypress lakes

I think right now the plan is playing fighting joe, and schoolmaster courses on Saturday in muscle shoals for the $88/day unlimited golf winter deal. Which is unlimited range time and golf.

Some of us are planning on getting in on Friday for golf, and possibility of a Sunday round also.

Blackberry trail, and Cypress lakes were some suggestions.

I hope this info helps.

No apology needed dude! I was just calling you out. You know challenging you. Hopefully it would make you want to jump back in after rearranging your schedule. It was all in fun.

I'm in for sure. I'm in Eastport Maine for a week so hopefully I'll take the cold weather one for the THP team now.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Mods can the title be changed to reflect the dates of Feb 21-23 please

I think right now the plan is playing fighting joe, and schoolmaster courses on Saturday in muscle shoals for the $88/day unlimited golf winter deal. Which is unlimited range time and golf.

Some of us are planning on getting in on Friday for golf, and possibility of a Sunday round also.

I hope this info helps.

I'm in for an afternoon round that Fri, should hit muscle shoals noonish

Tazz
@bigtazzGOLF

This sounds like a great trip and I'm sad I can't make it.

As much as I'd love to put my new swing up against CJs new swing.

This sounds like a great trip and I'm sad I can't make it.

As much as I'd love to put my new swing up against CJs new swing.

We will get a few chances this spring/ summer!

You thumped me in Columbus, I owe you one!!

Think of it as a recruiting trip.

Let me know how many, I'm sure the courses will want to know.

I will let you know if anyone else is coming by the end of the week.

I hope this info helps.

I might still do this it depends on how easy it is to get there. What city are you staying in?

Probably staying in muscle shoals area.

Just guessing, but, I would say Memphis. Would be Epic if you made it. Prize for longest traveler :act-up: You would need to rent a car from there and Muscl Shoals is about 2 - 2.5 hours down the road East - Southeast. Easy drive. Get in Thursday afternoon, drive down to the area and play Friday, Saturday and/or Sun. Drive back up and depart Memphis back home. Southwest just started coming in and out of Memphis if that helps out of your area.

JM

FYI, I would be happy to offeer a ride, but due to scheduling, I must make this a day trip, so I'm probably not your huckleberry. Sorry.........

Looks like a coin flip between Memphis, Birmingham, and Nashville. I would look to play Friday and Saturday and fly back to Baltimore for work Sunday night.

Looks like a coin flip between Memphis, Birmingham, and Nashville. I would look to play Friday and Saturday and fly back to Baltimore for work Sunday night.

Hope you can make it!!

Hope they have decent beer girls! Lol

I'm getting a room their as well. Pretty much in the middle of all the action.

Tazz
@bigtazzGOLF

Back