Euro Soccer 2013-2014 season (SPOILERS)

And Spurs beat United! They just aren't the same this year. Hate to count them out, but it's getting critical for United. Eleven points out of first, five out of fourth.

Wonder how much they are going to offer Sir Alex to come back.

And Spurs beat United! They just aren't the same this year. Hate to count them out, but it's getting critical for United. Eleven points out of first, five out of fourth.

Wonder how much they are going to offer Sir Alex to come back.

Great to see our more aggressive style of play pay off a bit. We nearly blew it by taking out Capoue in the 2nd half.

FA Cup weekend.

EPL TV and Internet Viewing Schedule
All times Eastern.

Saturday, January 4:

• Blackburn vs Manchester City (FA Cup third round), 7:45am, FOX Sports 1 and FOX Soccer 2Go
  • Rochdale vs Leeds United (FA Cup third round), 10am, FOX Sports 1
  • Grimsby Town vs Huddersfield Town (FA Cup third round), 10am, FOX Sports 2
  • Macclesfield vs Sheffield Wednesday (FA Cup third round), 10am, FOX Soccer Plus
  • Arsenal vs Spurs (FA Cup third round), 12:15pm, FOX and FOX Soccer 2Go

Sunday, January 5:

• Nottingham Forest vs West Ham (FA Cup third round), 7am, FOX Sports 2 and FOX Soccer 2Go
  • Derby County vs Chelsea (FA Cup third round), 9:15am, FOX Sports 1 and FOX Soccer 2Go
  • Liverpool vs Oldham Athletic (FA Cup third round), 10am, FOX Soccer Plus
  • Manchester United vs Swansea (FA Cup third round), 11.30am, FOX Sports 1 and FOX Soccer 2Go

Just being facetious!

Guessed you were. Man U normally stick with their managers, give them time to build their own team. Will be interesting to see how long they stick with Moyes if they don't finish in the top 4.

I'm a Swansea fan but used to follow ManUtd when I was a kid so still have an interest in them. Honestly can't see them finishing in the top 4 this season. Lots of pundits seem to think they will finish strongly but I don't think they have the squad in comparison with other teams who've strengthened this year.

The only hope is if they bring in some quality in this transfer window and they fit into the team almost instantly.

No, they need a limit on foreign players. I've said it before, I'll say it again, these teams with limitless money that go round hoovering up players from all over Europe are slowly destroying the England national team!
The same applies for almost all European Countries and National teams. All of the European clubs are getting flooded with south american players. I'm not against that but there a lot of 2nd fiddle and lower rated players that are making their way because they are dirt cheep and this kills the local talent.

Man City down to 10 men with 5 minutes to go tied 1-1 with BlackBurn..FA Cup on Fox Sports 1

Arsenal/Spurs should be a good watch today, hoping for sizeable revenge on Oldham by the Reds tomorrow.

Jesus! Just woken up to see Villa were dumped out of the FA cup by Sheffield Utd! The blades are a division 1 team, just!!! I didn't think things could get much worse than last year, obviously I was wrong! Looking on the bright side, the FA cup these days is about as important as The Grand Slam Of Golf! At least we can concentrate now on staying above the drop zone.

Just finished watching the City game, 1-1 draw with Blackburn. City played the last 5 minutes pus stoppage with 10 guys after a bone head red card.

Arsenal up 2-0 on Tottenham with 10 minutes left.

GTFO ManUre!

Watching the Arsenal/Spurs game on Fox yesterday made me really appreciative that they lost the EPL contract and that NBC has it now.

Watching the Arsenal/Spurs game on Fox yesterday made me really appreciative that they lost the EPL contract and that NBC has it now.

NBC gas done a great job with the Premiere League IMO.

NBC gas done a great job with the Premiere League IMO.

The last straw for me on fox yesterday was when one of the Americans in the studio show blamed the entire Aston Villa loss on Brad Guzan not starting. I'm a huge fan of US National Team, but at least NBC treats the viewers like they have colliding brain cells.

The last straw for me on fox yesterday was when one of the Americans in the studio show blamed the entire Aston Villa loss on Brad Guzan not starting. I'm a huge fan of US National Team, but at least NBC treats the viewers like they have colliding brain cells.

LOL, Villa have far more deep rooted problems than Guzan not starting.

EPL TV and Internet Viewing Schedule
All times Eastern.

Tuesday, January 7:

• Sunderland vs Manchester United (League Cup, semi-final 1st leg), 2:45pm, beIN SPORT and DishWorld

Wednesday, January 8:

• Manchester City vs West Ham United (League Cup, semi-final 1st leg), 2:45pm, beIN SPORT and DishWorld

:sad: ...sigh...

:sad: ...sigh...

I initially read that it was "about a month". This makes me sad. Time for Wagner to spend some money. That deep midfield is looking thinner and thinner.

Jack Army!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I initially read that it was "about a month". This makes me sad. Time for Wagner to spend some money. That deep midfield is looking thinner and thinner.

Luckily this happened before the transfer window was over.

Not good for Arsenal, not good for the national team.

Back