HyperIce Review Thread

My mother in law borrowed my knee wrap during their visit at Thanksgiving. She's had a couple of surgeries due to shattering her knee in a fall and was dealing with some severe swelling. She spoke with her doctor and after some research, he recommended it for her rehab. I made a call into them today and after talking with a very nice lady, I was ordering one for her and got a discount code. Plus no shipping/handling fee.
After using this product and my experience with them today, if you're having any kind of issues do yourself a favor & pick one up.

I have been having some serious issues with my left shoulder and had forgotten about this thread somehow. I think I'm going to place an order tomorrow morning.

I have been having some serious issues with my left shoulder and had forgotten about this thread somehow. I think I'm going to place an order tomorrow morning.

My shoulder wrap is used a bunch, after golf, workouts and fires such an awesome product

Smalls I do not believe any one is doing the one for the back
I thought I'd bump this and see if anyone has been using these on their back, the ease of use has to be better than the two I use now from walgreens!

After a fun day out on the course, my lower shin is pretty sore where I had broke my leg two years ago. Hypericing with the utility wrap. This thing is great!

Last edited:
Good to read Troy. I'm recovering from a hairline fracture on the tibia close to the ankle and use a gel pack wrap that ices around the leg. Is the hyper ice similar, or more direct to one area?

Good to read Troy. I'm recovering from a hairline fracture on the tibia close to the ankle and use a gel pack wrap that ices around the leg. Is the hyper ice similar, or more direct to one area?

The wrap is pretty impressive due to being able to be secured in place with the 3 neoprene straps, really doesn't move once you put it on. I've used gel packs, had to ace wrap them on and would move around. The Hyperice is direct and stays in place. The utility is nice because it can be used for multiple areas.

Got my utility wrap on my ankle right now, love the stability compared to an ace bandage still. These really are great.

I picked one of these up for my knee, this thing is great. Works so much better then a bag of pees in a towel. Will post a few pics when I get home as I have been trying to use this everyday on my left knee even if no pain just as preventative care.

Have thought about getting the utility but the cost is still pretty high.

I picked one of these up for my knee, this thing is great. Works so much better then a bag of pees in a towel. Will post a few pics when I get home as I have been trying to use this everyday on my left knee even if no pain just as preventative care.

Have thought about getting the utility but the cost is still pretty high.

My shin had been pretty sore after my last few rounds. Perfect remedy is the HYPERICE utility.

Wanted to bump this thread as I'm giving these a hard look to help with some elbow pain. Long-term update, are you guys still using/happy with them and are the holding up ok after several months? I'm using an ace bandage and its a PITA to get on one handed.

Wanted to bump this thread as I'm giving these a hard look to help with some elbow pain. Long-term update, are you guys still using/happy with them and are the holding up ok after several months? I'm using an ace bandage and its a PITA to get on one handed.

I still use mine on my knee after every round I walk. Seriously an incredible investment for anyone with aches and pains IMO.

It's incredible that this thread just popped up again. I've been having some right shoulder pain the last few weeks, and then today my right knee is really bothering me. I'm hobbling around thinking to myself "why didn't I buy one of those HyperIce things?"

I still use mine a great bit. My wife actually uses it more than I do. I have the utility, and use it primarily for my wrist. My wife is able to use it the top of her shoulder in some crazy way.

The product itself still look like I took it out of the package yesterday. I was so conserned originally about the velcro system, but it works better than a standard velcro.

Love it.

I use mine on my knee a few times a week. I try to use it as preventative care more then as solution to the pains (still use it when the knee gets sore) and love the results and ease of use.

The cost was definitely high, but I probably use this 2-3 hours a week, and have for several months. I already feel like I have gotten the value out of it, but it is in great shape and will get a lot more use.

Yea, I'm in the same boat with the left shoulder. I keep thinking about buying one of these - but I still haven't. It's time. My Chiro, and Doc, think the shoulder pain may be stemming from some issues in my neck - I'll have to see if maybe they have something that would cover that entire area.

I'm still using mine occasionally but i'm not swinging as much as I did last summer so the shoulder pain isn't there like it was. I will have it in HHI as I'm sure I will need it each day to get throuh the weekend.

Got my hyperice utility wrap today. First thing that surprised me was the size of the ice bag, much larger than what I have been using, and I can see it being useful for all my icing needs. The wrap is still somewhat difficult to get on my left elbow by myself, but a little easier than an ace wrap. Hopefully this will finally get my golfers elbow to get better.

Thanks for this bump. I need to order one of these.

I'll have my shoulder wrap in HHI

I'll have my shoulder wrap in HHI

I really want to check this thing out man. I've been having some shoulder issues lately and icing a shoulder has always been so uncomfortable.

Love mine more and more! I've put on some serious weight this winter and need to lose it for summer. I've been doing insanity almost daily and must ice my knee down after every session or deal with pain.

I can notice a HUGE difference between the days I do and don't use this.

I really want to check this thing out man. I've been having some shoulder issues lately and icing a shoulder has always been so uncomfortable.

You can have a look see and I will even let you use it if you'd like!

Back