FS - Matrix Ozik 5X3 White Tie shaft stiff flex

Status
Not open for further replies.

giedz

Reaction score
up for grabs is a Matrix Ozik 5X3 White Tie shaft in stiff flex. I put a TaylorMade adapter on it but can remove it before shipping if need be. I bought this impulsively & naively thinking that it would make me a better driver of the ball & I quickly realized after using it for 1 range session that it's my swing (should've known). I also put a Winn DriTac standard size grip on it. let my lack in judgement be your massive gain. depending on where you buy from these can cost up to $400 if authentic, which this 100% is. I'm asking $190 for it because I just want to move it fast & have some cash for Christmas (early I know). if you have any questions, PM me. thanks!

PS - sorry the pictures aren't too clear.. it's very hard to get a good picture of a bright white shaft in any type of lighting. if you need to see more just let me know & I will do my best to try and get them.

1425527_10100523146197998_736150152_n.jpg

1456781_10100523146163068_2115968890_n.jpg

Last edited:
Playing length?

Forgive my unfamiliarity, but a TaylorMade adapter that would fit in an R1?

Forgive my unfamiliarity, but a TaylorMade adapter that would fit in an R1?

Numbers & settings wont match up (perfectly) but adapters from R9 to R1 will fit in each other

tappin from my big as note2

Numbers & settings wont match up (perfectly) but adapters from R9 to R1 will fit in each other

Are you sure? I have read numerous times that R1 and SLDR are interchangeable but different from prior models.

Mmm. I thought the R1 still worked but not the slider..I may be wrong

Mmm. I thought the R1 still worked but not the slider..I may be wrong

Any adapter prior to R1 will not work in a r1 or sldr

Keep Calm and Golf On.

Any adapter prior to R1 will not work in a r1 or sldr

Keep Calm and Golf On.
This! plus the RBZ Stage 2. Those three are interchangeable.

the playing length is 45.5". this will work in any adjustable TaylorMade driver EXCEPT for the R1, including the SLDR. like I mentioned previously, the adapter is just a bonus for someone who has a TMag driver, I can easily remove it.

Whats the price after price drop?

Keep Calm and Golf On.

sent you a pm

Where did you originally buy the shaft?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back