Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
ponder over found a great deal on taylormadegolf.ca

Nice dude, those rock!

I myself am Hawkpondering some Apex irons. Hit them for the first time two days ago and was blown away by how they can feel nearly as nice and give similar feedback to my irons, and yet be at least twice as forgiving. Not to mention, I was consistently jacking the 4 iron out to nearly 200 yards with a slight draw. That is easily as far as my XHot hybo goes, but feels much nicer.

Cant speak to the hybrids but all kinds of YES on the irons....what shaft you thinking?

I'm not a big shaft junkie, however I would love to get some KBS90's in there

I'm not a big shaft junkie, however I would love to get some KBS90's in there

Oh man, I cant even fathom that setup, freaking love those shafts.

The XP 95's arent too shabby either as far as high launching

Oh man, I cant even fathom that setup, freaking love those shafts.

The XP 95's arent too shabby either as far as high launching
\

I just went on the Callaway site, either I missed something or there isn't an upcharge for the 90's.

\

I just went on the Callaway site, either I missed something or there isn't an upcharge for the 90's.

Might not be, they arent terribly expensive like some of the other options out there

Might not be, they arent terribly expensive like some of the other options out there

I dont think there are ANY steel shaft upcharges in Apex irons

Thanks guys, that really put the ponder in to full blast, part of me wants to pull the trigger now, part of me says wait until March.

Thanks guys, that really put the ponder in to full blast, part of me wants to pull the trigger now, part of me says wait until March.

So u arent hitting them in snow?

So u arent hitting them in snow?

That sounds like fun.
Heres how I see it, if I order them now I will tell myself I need to play them and make a golf trip somewhere.

So pretty much buying irons=becoming single

That sounds like fun.
Heres how I see it, if I order them now I will tell myself I need to play them and make a golf trip somewhere.

So pretty much buying irons=becoming single

single=more money for irons and trips

Just kidding....partially

single=more money for irons and trips

Just kidding....partially

I will be leaving this thread.

You are putting wonderfully bad thoughts into my head :D

Thinking about picking up a couple of Cleveland Classic hybrids now that they're $99.

We have a cobra demo day in a couple of weeks, hopefully they have all the new stuff to test.

they will be even cheaper soon, now that the 588 line is about to land

thanks, when you say big do you mean long, wide or both? wide would be awesome, long, not so much
A little of both but real wide in the toe box

Pondering the mizuno jpx ez 3 wood. I wish someone would do a review on them.

Thinking about picking up a couple of Cleveland Classic hybrids now that they're $99.

You can find them even cheaper used on globalgolf. My goodness, I'm about to pull the trigger on one.

Turned an Adams Super S 3 hybo from a ponder into a reality today. Got one headed my way from a fellow THPer.

You can find them even cheaper used on globalgolf. My goodness, I'm about to pull the trigger on one.

You won't be disappointed! I was pondering another last night, approx $60 at global golf if I remember correctly?!

Well my ponder from the last couple of weeks over the Cleveland Classic XL has just turned into an order as I thought that I would take the chance on it for £70.....and if the driver behaves like my 3W did last night at the range after something clicked, it could be an absolute bomber

It should be with me early next week so I will be posting in the 'What did you buy' thread once it does get here and then probably putting it up for sale in the marketplace after I have hit it on Thursday at the range.... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back