DFW & Surrounding Area Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those are some great looking shafts. Love that they put your name on them. Can't wait to see them on the range. Which translates to, I can't wait to hit those. They are fantastic looking.

uzaqumyb.jpg

Those are some great looking shafts. Love that they put your name on them. Can't wait to see them on the range. Which translates to, I can't wait to hit those. They are fantastic looking.

Didn't know they put his name on them. .
Aaron I'm SO JEALOUS. but good for you Congrats !!!

Anyone interested in playing early Sunday?

Anyone interested in playing early Sunday?
I would be, but I just scheduled something for 10am Sunday. I need to get my game back in order for the season and the time to start is now.

I would be, but I just scheduled something for 10am Sunday. I need to get my game back in order for the season and the time to start is now.

Thanks for the invite. :alien:

Thanks for the invite. :alien:

I will not be playing golf. But you can tag along. May actually learn something. I know I am hoping to.

I will not be playing golf. But you can tag along. May actually learn something. I know I am hoping to.

So what did you schedule? :what:

So what did you schedule? :what:

Let's just put it this way, I am tired of playing as bad as I have been and I will be taking measures to get back to and improve my game. The last couple of rounds have been rather discouraging and I don't like what I have been seeing. I know that I have not been to the range since before Vegas, and not much really since June, so before I start practicing again, I am going to get my swing corrected. I noticed some issues the last time out, and a few things happened that I did not understand. It's time to start putting in some work to get better. I want to get my game where I want it to be.

You getting all fancy with lessons?

I'm self taught....pretty obvious, eh?

wait just a damn minute! are those the white tie of iron shafts? if they are... I hate you so much right now.

They are a high launch, high spin shaft so yes!

If you don't have an established handicap what do you use until you get 5 rounds in?

They will look at recent rounds and make a determination. Do you have 5 scores recoreded somewhere?

Let's just put it this way, I am tired of playing as bad as I have been and I will be taking measures to get back to and improve my game. The last couple of rounds have been rather discouraging and I don't like what I have been seeing. I know that I have not been to the range since before Vegas, and not much really since June, so before I start practicing again, I am going to get my swing corrected. I noticed some issues the last time out, and a few things happened that I did not understand. It's time to start putting in some work to get better. I want to get my game where I want it to be.

A simple, " im taking lessons"would have been sufficient. Lol. Just messing with you Eddie. Do what you have to do to improve your game.

A simple, " im taking lessons"would have been sufficient. Lol. Just messing with you Eddie. Do what you have to do to improve your game.

I ran across my packet from some lessons from 2 years ago, I think. I noticed that some of my old issues are returning and I don't like that at all. I really want to start practicing again, but won't do it until I have a direction on what I need to work on.

I ran across my packet from some lessons from 2 years ago, I think. I noticed that some of my old issues are returning and I don't like that at all. I really want to start practicing again, but won't do it until I have a direction on what I need to work on.

Good move. It's always best to have a plan when practicing and getting lessons is the best way to come up with one. Good luck!

Good move. It's always best to have a plan when practicing and getting lessons is the best way to come up with one. Good luck!
I preach that to anyone that will listen. Practice does no good, if you have know idea what you should be working on. Starting Sunday and hope to get up to your level of skill this summer, I hope.

So which irons are you going to put those shafts in and what shafts will they be replacing?

So which irons are you going to put those shafts in and what shafts will they be replacing?

This question would be for you Aaron. I think he has some heads around that he was going to throw these on. Don't recall which, but I definitely want to see what he comes up with.

I'm also kind of fishing a little bit to see if he'll have any good graphite iron shafts he'll be looking to unload.

I have some testing to do witb them, I have another 6i head of my mizunos that im going to try with so I can compare flight, etc against my ctaper lites. Im not 100% sure right now what set but it will either be my mizunos or my titielist ap1s

I'm also kind of fishing a little bit to see if he'll have any good graphite iron shafts he'll be looking to unload.

Sorry these are thr only graphites I own right now. Is there anything in particular you are loiking for? I have a knack for finding deals.

if you decide to replace those ctaper lites and want them to find a good home... hit a brotha up

I had an event in East Parker Co. tonight that ended a little before 7pm, so I decided to run over to Leonard's Golf Links to practice my 100 yards and in game until they closed at 8pm.

I'd never been there before and I was very pleasantly suprised by the place. They have a good size well stocked pro shop as well as a huge full range, a dedicated short game area with 3 different greens & several launch monitors & teachers available. I'll definitely go back.

All I hit was 9i thru 56* tonight. I worked on the 80 yard shot with different trajectories quite a bit. I hope it pays off Saturday.

if you decide to replace those ctaper lites and want them to find a good home... hit a brotha up

Im about 99.9% sure that they wont be going anywhere, I really really like them, I just may like the Programs a little more for my gamers, always have to have a backup set!

you selfish bastard :D

all good man, just offering. I know WardF likes them a lot. That plus your fondness of them means I at least owe it to myself to give them a few swings. I'll be looking for new shafts for my gamers very soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back