staticline

Reaction score
Handicap
I received a call last week from the muni where I play regularly, and am also a member of their golf assoc. The call was in reference to the 2010 assoc. tournament season and GHIN renewal, which is part of the annual membership.

Yesterday, I tried to enter a score into GHIN and got the message "Golfer is Inactive".

Does anyone know how long GHIN will keep my history 'active', so that when I do pay my renewal, I will still see my past scores?

Thanks,

I think as long as you use your same GHIN number all your history is still there. When you renew, just make sure they 'activate' your existing and not create a new one.

In Alabama you stay active 2 years after your yearly membership to GHIN expires. I would think that would be true were you live. I let my dues lapse a few years ago an contacted the state associate they told me it was 2 years just could not enter scores until dues were paid. I think it taken about week or so to become active again where I could enter scores.

I think it taken about week or so to become active again where I could enter scores.

your course should be able to reactivate you in the GHIN system instantly. it may take over night to update in the GHIN server but you should be able to post scores.

Back