Alial Fital Golf Polos - Top Notch Quality and Service.

uru5ahyt.jpg

I'm considering taking a flyer on one of these shirts. The 20% off code helps.

I am hooked bought 4 already plus the one Jax sent me.

I got that email and am thinking about getting my first AF shirt, I have two in the cart right now just trying to make my mind up.

The 20% sure helps with things... go for it, one of the easiest to return of any company out there if you don't like it. Best thing is not many have them, out side of a THP event I've never seen another on the course... and get complements every time I play on them.

I am hooked bought 4 already plus the one Jax sent me.
I'm up to 11 or 12 since the start of June. I had none when June started...lol

Picked up the Carbon Flash yesterday - couldn't resist. This cold weather really needs to go away, so I will stop shopping online.

Bo Van Pelt will be wearing a THP designed AF polo this upcoming weekend at the Sony Open. I think that's so cool.

Bo Van Pelt will be wearing a THP designed AF polo this upcoming weekend at the Sony Open. I think that's so cool.
Anyone have a preview picture??? This is aweome!!! Representing!

Jeff Reed and Big Time Nate's "Feel Player" polos will be worn this upcoming weekend, I believe:

995234_10152095660543216_1000616583_n.jpg

Sample sale is going on now for AF Ambassador Club members. Use this code to get 10% off

Nate, saw all the awesome twitter bombs yesterday that Gibran was dropping. Van Pelt draining that eagle in your shirt is ridiculously awesome. Crazy!

Saw BVP drop an endangered specie in Webby's. Was so pumped up for Nate. Bo goes out in mine today.

Nate, saw all the awesome twitter bombs yesterday that Gibran was dropping. Van Pelt draining that eagle in your shirt is ridiculously awesome. Crazy!
Kind of surreal when I was watching it and seeing him in the shirt. Who knew that a few months ago when Jeff was emailing/tweeting THP guys that were AF'ers to submit their ideas to Gibran about the #FeelPlayer line that a PGA tour player would be wearing the one that I helped create. Amazing feeling and one I won't forget. Thanks Jeff!

Saw BVP drop an endangered specie in Webby's. Was so pumped up for Nate. Bo goes out in mine today.
I'm hoping he goes made crazy low in that thing and we get some video highlights later on tonight!!!!!

If I were 2xl in Addidas, is it 2xl in these?

In the golf cut ones yes, most likely.

Thanks. I ordered a couple to try out. Funny as people say I look just like BVP, now I can rock the same shirts lol.

Thanks. I ordered a couple to try out. Funny as people say I look just like BVP, now I can rock the same shirts lol.

I have ordered 5 of them now. I freaking love them.

New shipment came in from the sample sale last week.

e2upy7y4.jpg

I see the OG #FeelPlayer in there that me and Keygan dreamt up. Nice buys.

Back