NHL 2013-2014 Season

Caps get a big win tonight!

I left the Girlfriends parent's house and arrive home to see they scored. Good game though. Congrats Crest.

I left the Girlfriends parent's house and arrive home to see they scored. Good game though. Congrats Crest.

Those women hahha Yeah it was a great game. Both teams really got after it was really a great game to watch. Who do you guys have next?

NJ then Boston, so the next one is crucial.

Watching Dubnyk and Malkin in a shoving match is hilarious.

Well then, the Jets finally can head coach Claude Noel, replacing him with Paul Maurice.

I don't know that Maurice will make a substantial change here, without having major player changes made..... but Noel simply was not getting it done. With all due respect, he was an ok AHL coach, and was only retained by the Jets due to his history with the previous Manitoba Moose team.

Very hopefull that the Jets might right the ship... but chances are its another bust of a season.

kid-point-capitals.gif
http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nhl-p...142256840--nhl.html?soc_src=mediacontentstory
Such a cool story, and so cool this wish kid did what every other cap fan was thinking, throw that sabre out!

That is awesome.

Such absolute bogus officiating in the Nucks/Kings game. Where the EFF do they find these clowns they call refs?

7 minute PK...yay. Try to take Sedin's head off and get rewarded. Awesome.

Then the Canucks throw 5 guys out on the PK and no call lol. Then a phantom hooking call against the Nucks. These refs just suck I don't know how we are supposed to take the NHL seriously anymore. They don't officiate games, they 'manage' them.

The Canucks just killed a 8 minute PK, 1 minute of which was 5 on 3. Helluva penalty kill.

The refs have completely lost control of this game with their ineptitude and idiocy.
21000 in the Staples Centre chanting "Refs you suck" and the Vancouver bench is shouting the same thing. Lol you know you've blown it when both teams think you are useless.
Misconducts for no reason now trying to regain control.

Losers.

Lol now they throw Henrik in the box after a Daniel penalty. Daniel skates over to tell the ref they have the wrong guy and the ref yells at him to GTFO. I sat down to watch a hockey game and a comedy show broke out.

The refs have completely lost control of this game with their ineptitude and idiocy.
21000 in the Staples Centre chanting "Refs you suck" and the Vancouver bench is shouting the same thing. Lol you know you've blown it when both teams think you are useless.
Misconducts for no reason now trying to regain control.

Losers.

Lol now they throw Henrik in the box after a Daniel penalty. Daniel skates over to tell the ref they have the wrong guy and the ref yells at him to GTFO. I sat down to watch a hockey game and a comedy show broke out.

I had to check to see if it was the same jackasses that ruined Sunday's Ducks/Wings game. Just one linesman was the same. Similar situation though, Teemu skates into the corner with a Wing near him, the guy blows a tire and Teemu gets a tripping call and never even touched the guy. Then Corey Perry gets cross-checked in the face and is bleeding everywhere and the guy gets 2 minute minor!

I understand that officials are human and mistakes are made but when the rules are simply ignored, its hard to come to grips with that.

Caps vs. Sharks tonight. I really have no idea what to expect from the Sharks I can even remember the last times the Caps played them. Caps need a solid showing against a top tier team

The Refs were brutal, well only one was brutal. He made over 95% of the calls lol

But overall I love rough, hitting, fighting, close playoff hockey. And that was as close as that as you could get!

Avs go into the Madhouse and come out with the win. Took a 2-0 lead and withstood a barrage of shots and pulled it out in OT 3-2 over the champs.

46 saves for Varlamov. It will be interesting to see if he gets the nod for Russia over the guy that plays for the Moscow team.

I'm still in shock.

Some pretty good hand/eye coordination on both ends!

Flipping buddies stick in full stride? Impressive!

Oilers deal away Dubnyk, bring in Scrivens.... address the problem of your defence being so freekin terrible first guys!

I think this is a GREAT move for the Oil!!!

Scrieves will shock alot of people. Surprising but has learned alot in LA in that short time.. Ranford, really helped him out with foot speed, glove positioning and butterfly movement on the ice alot like Quick.. With my good buddy Martin Jones playing lights out they had to pick what one to trade

Not to mention, The Oilers needed a tough guy for when the younger guys get pushed around.. The West is tough, and thats a good depth move

Now they just need bigger Defence LOL

Oilers deal away Dubnyk, bring in Scrivens.... address the problem of your defence being so freekin terrible first guys!

I agree Braddman. Though they did up the goaltending, the main problem is still on the blueline. Until they improve in that area, they'll still be a bottom 3 team in the West.

Back