• Total voters
I'm 21

Mind:22
Body:71

24 here!

30 but still get carded for 21 :D

26. Probably shocked you all.

I was thinking 12.

Maybe I should have bought you a beer instead of ice cream at the OH Invitational.

#Hawkward

Also, I'm 36.

26. Probably shocked you all.

Most of me turned 53 last month.

I typed it big so Ole Gray could read it.
:laughing:

Age of THP'ers

I was thinking 12.

Maybe I should have bought you a beer instead of ice cream at the OH Invitational.

#Hawkward

I'll always cherish our father son moments!

Who said women are afraid to post their age? :confused2: Take em to the woodshed Nerfny! :deadhorse:

I typed it big so Ole Gray could read it.
:laughing:

You're a good man partner :thumb: Now if only I could find my hearing aid :bulgy-eyes:

I got carded at 35 and my best friend was ticked because he is 4 years younger and he asked why he didn't get carded; the lady said he looked way older than 21, hahaha.

I will be 30 here in just a few weeks. Or as my daughter puts it "Really Old". Haha

46 here. Getting closer to eligibility to the Old Coots Club.

47 here and acting more like 15 every day. :) The cool part is that my wife and I celebrated our 25th anniversary last year. I'm a lucky man !

I hate getting AARP mailings.

They arrive here too, and go straight to the recycle bin.... I will add that they aren't addressed to me lol

Just turned 50 on 1/6 and yes I am now getting AARP stuff!!! LOL

Just turned 50 on 1/6 and yes I am now getting AARP stuff!!! LOL

Hey wait until you have folks putting flyers in ya mailbox trying to sell you burial plots :beat-up:

Pretty good looking normal distribution centred around late 30s or early 40s. I just turned 31, though was ID'd for 19 at Christmas despite having a[n admittedly kind of sad] beard going for the first time ever. And last summer at 30 I got ID'd for 18 :)

Hey wait until you have folks putting flyers in ya mailbox trying to sell you burial plots :beat-up:

Or Neptune Society literature. :(
51 (52 in July ) but my wife claims parts of me are still 18. :cool:

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Just stepped into the 31-40 bracket on Tuesday.

Back