California Golf Outting?

Like White Rhino said. If there is no food at the course there are a ton of restaurants in the area right near the mall.

We have several options so that everyone is happy with the decision.

Yes Birch has the basics, but I thought a nice place after would be better... I know a few in the area.

Like White Rhino said. If there is no food at the course there are a ton of restaurants in the area right near the mall.

We have several options so that everyone is happy with the decision.

That's right, they have a Cheesecake Factory and some other stuff around there!

I'll try to get pictures of the headcovers I may be donating.

I just picked up the ones I'm using (cant hurt my mothers feelings) and they turned out rather nice. She seems to be onboard with making them for the winner (whatever contest we choose) in any custom color combo you choose.

Here is what I have so far....

Friday -2/12 Myself , C-Tech, and dzdncfsd to play the "longer course"

Sat - 2/13 Myself, C-Tech, Pumas, clg82, Golfchick+3, dzdncfsd+1 to play Birch Hills (10 so far)

Of those who have posted I still need to hear from provisional and Sacul1573. If I made an error let me know.

Here is what I have so far....

Friday -2/12 Myself , C-Tech, and dzdncfsd to play the "longer course"

Sat - 2/13 Myself, C-Tech, Pumas, clg82, Golfchick+3, dzdncfsd+1 to play Birch Hills (10 so far)

Of those who have posted I still need to hear from provisional and Sacul1573. If I made an error let me know.

Looks about right Rhino.

I kind of want to play on Friday as well, we'll have to wait and see if/when my swing comes back...Maybe I can be a cheerleader and not actually play, or maybe just play from the 100 yards and up (and just work on my short game)??

Yes Birch has the basics, but I thought a nice place after would be better... I know a few in the area.

You know our experiences with golf course food :bad:

Where are you [we] all playing on Friday?? If the price is ok, I'll join up, but it may just be me...haven't quite decided yet if I'm going to tag along or not!

Where are you [we] all playing on Friday?? If the price is ok, I'll join up, but it may just be me...haven't quite decided yet if I'm going to tag along or not!

I believe Pacific Palms ... price is either $105 or $90 per round

I believe Pacific Palms ... price is either $105 or $90 per round

Yeah...ok...probably not worth it for me. Can I just ride and just not play or will I still have to pay?

Did we decide if we were going to ride or walk, that could determine if my wife will be joining us or not.....Also not sure if this was posted or not but do you know the website for the course we'll be playing at on saturday?

On Saturday, my group can walk, we all have our own push carts!

Not that it matters, but we can do Saturday after noon :) For $30, it includes green fees, hamburger lunch, and a sleeve of golf balls :D Whoooo glow golf?!?!?!?!!?!?!?

Not that it matters, but we can do Saturday after noon :) For $30, it includes green fees, hamburger lunch, and a sleeve of golf balls :D Whoooo glow golf?!?!?!?!!?!?!?

Doesn't matter to me as long as i fill my stomach afterwards! :bananadance:

They're having January specials right now, so I wonder if they'll have the same deals for February :)

Looking forward to meeting everyone! I'm probably the easiest to recognize haa haa haa :D

Back