2014 Cobra/Puma - Demo Day

Really good looking stuff there !

any word on a masters edition bio cell driver?

After demoing their Bio Cell this past weekend CPG is definitely on my radar now I can't wait to see what's posted here.

I gotta say the CPG "tent" is crazy! I love the creativity and wild design. That being said their 2014 product line looks fantastic. I can't wait for some local demo days.

Sent from my Nokia Lumia using Tapatalk

I'd be lying if I said otherwise!! That Bio Cell+ driver is a beauty.

I was waiting to see a comment from you. :)

The Bio Cell+ look gorgeous!

i driver with a big colored oval on the head? people actually want that?

I was waiting to see a comment from you. :)

The Bio Cell+ look gorgeous!

Bio Cell + driver and irons. I want them both. The white outline on the driver looks much better than I thought.

Bio Cell + driver and irons. I want them both. The white outline on the driver looks much better than I thought.

I know I just changed to the Amp Cell, but this is becoming a must hit for me.

The Bio Cell+ line continues to really impress. Beautiful, unique looking clubs.

The + irons and fairways look PHENOMENAL in hand, I know we've got some stuff coming with cobra in the next couple days at the show, we shall see more of them.

Where is the orange slacks? Ha. Nice looking line.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cobra line up looks good....where's Bulldog, figured he would be in here by now! lol

So is the Cell+ still a 460cc head and if so, is it any deeper than the regular Bio Cell?

It's going to be hard to beat last years line, but I can't wait to give the new bio's a few swings. The whole amp cell line was incredible.

440cc and yes.

Alright, thanks. Are you guys testing equipment today or more just covering booths and getting pics?

Now this is what I was waiting for

I freaking love the look of the Bio Cell+ driver.

Alright, thanks. Are you guys testing equipment today or more just covering booths and getting pics?

Not any time to stop and hit really, crazy busy out there.

I'm sure we will have more on the line soon though as far as feedback is concerned.

What's the difference between the bio and bio+?

How can you be an elite hunter if you don't hunt with an Elite Hunter?

Driver, fairway, or irons?

Bio+ is smaller at 440cc and lower spin, also features a new material in golf clubs called Venollum in the crown (the colored section) which is lighter and stronger than titanium and allowed more play with the weight in the head.

Driver. I'm a serious driver and wedge who're and have to get my hands on one of those cobras. Play the 440 optiforce and its pretty hard to beat. Cobra has really come on lately.

Gotta admit, that other than the orange, I kinda like this stuff!

Back