a2y8a6ar.jpg

atajaza8.jpg

ahame8er.jpg
tura7epa.jpg

depyvyje.jpg

unuzuvad.jpg

myqete9e.jpg

uruby8uh.jpg

I really want one of those "O" hats, and that purple polo is calling my name. Not sold on their shoes, though, they look kinda clunky to me, for lack of a better word.

A lot of the booths have travel bags this year. I don't remember seeing as many pictures of them last year.

I kinda like those shoes, and the polos look nice too.

Wide range of products. I like the travel bags.

Those towels are sharp... love the look of that black and neon, gotta find one.

I had no idea they did shoes, their patterns for fabric are great.

Oh snap, I'm loving just about everything they are bringing this year. Those shirts are looking "smooth"....see what I did there, smooth. Ok maybe it wasn't that clever, but that apparel is still peaking my interest.

Some good looking stuff from them, purple shirt needs to be mine.

Is this the first time they are getting into shoes?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Ogio makes shoes?? really love their bags (of any kind).

Loving the Ogio apparel but those shoes look clunky as hell and I'd go so far as to say they look like clown shoes, or at least what a clown's shoes look like to a clown on acid.

Love their travel bags. I have a monster in acid and I love it. Have really shied away from their actual golf bags though. Just not something that I get along with.

I like the looks of those travel bags and I just happen to be in need of a new one.

Not to sure about the look of the shoes from a photo standpoint. Definitely would need to see these in hand for comfort and weight.

Back