Western New York, Albany, Syracuse, Northwest Pennsylvania & surrounding areas

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can pretty much say the same thing about athletes like Michael Jordan, Peyton Manning/Tom Brady, Lebron James...They were/are the focal point of their sport and the major money maker for the sport. Not that it is right, but it isn't JUST Tiger Woods who gets the center of attention.

OH MY GOD. 8 minutes late today. I love this fantasy golf stuff!

OH MY GOD. 8 minutes late today. I love this fantasy golf stuff!

Unfortunately Pete, you're stuck with your 1 golfer for this tournament.
You have to pick your team of 8 before the 1st round.
You then rotate whatever 4 you want to start for each round.

Unfortunately Pete, you're stuck with your 1 golfer for this tournament.
You have to pick your team of 8 before the 1st round.
You then rotate whatever 4 you want to start for each round.
Ouch. I guess I don't feel so bad then. I hope CHIII misses the cut then. Hahahaha.

I think this time I'll give Wehrle a shot and see how it is over there!

Jim!.................Listen to me................it's cold and dark in there,the people whu work there are not happy and the mats are old and dingy! Stick with Paddock.

Jim!.................Listen to me................it's cold and dark in there,the people whu work there are not happy and the mats are old and dingy! Stick with Paddock.

Didn't notice the mats or the cold when I was there about a month ago, but I can be kind of oblivious :)
The one lady behind the counter always seems miserable and $12 for a bucket is a bit much.
Billy Baroo's is pretty nice though.

Last edited:
Didn't notice the mats or the cold when I was there about a month ago, but I can be kind of oblivious :) The one lady behind the counter always seems miserable and $12 for a bucket is a bit much. Billy Baroo's is pretty nice though.

You should go into politics............so diplomatic!

I got a whopping 2 pts combined from all 4 of my golfers today. Not a good 2nd round.

How'd I do? :)

You got as many points as I did with one golfer, you're up to 10 pts. for the tournament now...and he made the cut :)

lol...all you guys that need a nice place to hit golf balls should go back to old ways of golf. when i played in the 70's the courses would dry out and burn out and turn brown except the tees and greens and the driving range was hard as concrete. a mat would be like a manicured fairway today...lol

Shankosarous, a buddy of mine and I checked out the Simulator at my the Doug Miller Zone. Not bad and it cost us $20 for two hours. Once we figured it out, we got 12 holes in at Torrey Pines. Will definitely play there again.

qy4a5eqe.jpg

That is pretty cool, but it looks kinda beat up. I am trying to figure out how old it is..

Thought it was cool, kind of nostalgic looking.
Definitely has some miles on it.
Price seems high except that it's probably somewhat rare.

Sent from my Hisense Sero 7 LT using Tapatalk

Thought it was cool, kind of nostalgic looking.
Definitely has some miles on it.
Price seems high except that it's probably somewhat rare.

Sent from my Hisense Sero 7 LT using Tapatalk
I'm on the fence about sports themed golf gear.

I'm on the fence about sports themed golf gear.

I'm the same way. I kind of like to keep my golf stuff golf and my sports theme stuff separate. Only sports theme golf stuff I have is a ND towel and divot fork thing that was a gift from my gf.

Shankosarous, a buddy of mine and I checked out the Simulator at my the Doug Miller Zone. Not bad and it cost us $20 for two hours. Once we figured it out, we got 12 holes in at Torrey Pines. Will definitely play there again.

qy4a5eqe.jpg

Good o'le Jim! Surprised he wasn't swinging with his skis!!

Good o'le Jim! Surprised he wasn't swinging with his skis!!

The rust came off pretty quickly and he was hitting the ball really well.

That Amp Cell driver isn't coming out of my bag anytime soon.

I'm the same way. I kind of like to keep my golf stuff golf and my sports theme stuff separate. Only sports theme golf stuff I have is a ND towel and divot fork thing that was a gift from my gf.

Wasn't really suggesting a purchase but the description was pretty funny. Figured a Boston sports fan like Aaron would appreciate it.

Wasn't really suggesting a purchase but the description was pretty funny. Figured a Boston sports fan like Aaron would appreciate it.

We don't need any Boston gear on the golf course. It'll make me puke :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back