Yonex Triprinciple Putter Preview

I like science, and the science is there with this one...it may be a bit homely looking, but its still intriguing to me.

just think how many more 3 foot putts you will make.

The Tri-Principles seem somewhat universally true - we will make more 3 to 4 foot putts if our path is right, the club face is square, etc. I don't understand / see where this putter really does something special to make that happen. How is it any different than other large mallets?

The Tri-Principles seem somewhat universally true - we will make more 3 to 4 foot putts if our path is right, the club face is square, etc. I don't understand / see where this putter really does something special to make that happen. How is it any different than other large mallets?

Its the alignment nature and setup of the putter itself, all the parts (alignment lines, bevels, indentations) of the head lend towards accomplishing the tri-principles.

Not sure how I missed this one. Definitely an interesting product. I like that it can aid in swing flaws, even with a putter. The head does look bigger, but not the biggest I've seen. Do we have a head weight on this thing? (Skim alert)

I think it comes in with the alignment aids on the club, along with the larger sweet spot. It can't be hard to read, but check out the information on on the board behind them.

asasaryb.jpg

This one is not appealing to me at all. Science or not, I couldn't use this one.

Back