California Golf Outting?

My wife, and our two oldest grand daughters will be doing the D-Land thing while I am hanging out with you golfing folks. Bought a room for a few nights across the street from the place. Since I will have the vehicle, we figured some where with in walking distance to the park would work better. Both youngsters are on quad break that week, which worked out well. At any rate, we have carved the weekend in stone. See you all next month, on that Saturday at Brea. :clapp:

If you need transportation to the golf, msg me. I would be glad to pick you up.

Have we figured out a tee time yet?

Tee time set for feb 13th

Tee time set for feb 13th

OK we are set for Birch Hills on Saturday Feb 13th. I made the reservation for 20 people ( we are at about 16 right now) and can always raise or lower it if needed the first tee time is 12:05.

Cost: $33.50 per person if walking, $45.00 per person if riding.

It is easier for the course if we pay as a group in one lump payment, but I will leave that up to you all how you want to handle that. If you want to pay your own way ( with credit card) that is fine, if you want me to put it on my card and you pay me that works also.

Feel free to post here or msg me any questions you have!

Here is who I have confirmed for the 13th:
White Rhino
C-Tech (2)
Pumas
Clg82
Golf Chick (4)
dzdncfsd(2)
Provisional

Friday Feb 12th

Friday Feb 12th

As for this day I don't have the time confimed, I have 4 people for this outing at Pacific Palms they are:

White Rhino
dzdncfsd
C-Tech(2)

Any changes let me know.

You forgot the time :D

Works for me. Lump amount is also good for me. What ever you folks decide. I am showing up, meeting some new folks, and having some fun playing some golf. Anyone walking, or are we all going to have fun with the golf carts?
OK we are set for Birch Hills on Saturday Feb 13th. I made the reservation for 20 people ( we are at about 16 right now) and can always raise or lower it if needed the first tee time is 12:05.

Cost: $33.50 per person if walking, $45.00 per person if riding.

It is easier for the course if we pay as a group in one lump payment, but I will leave that up to you all how you want to handle that. If you want to pay your own way ( with credit card) that is fine, if you want me to put it on my card and you pay me that works also.

Feel free to post here or msg me any questions you have!

Here is who I have confirmed for the 13th:
White Rhino
C-Tech (2)
Pumas
Clg82
Golf Chick (4)
dzdncfsd(2)
Provisional

The BF and I will probably be walking it! We each have our own push carts :)

The BF and I will probably be walking it! We each have our own push carts :)

My buddy and I will most likely walk, but I will do whatever the majority wants. I am easy, ask anybody.:D

It's a lock. My Clic Gear is going on a road trip:clapp:
My buddy and I will most likely walk, but I will do whatever the majority wants. I am easy, ask anybody.:D

We'll get there and find out there is a 1000 ft elevation change in 5000 yards.:D

Oh my aching back....

We'll get there and find out there is a 1000 ft elevation change in 5000 yards.:D

Oh my aching back....

Haa haa, good point, but I heard its easy to walk :confused2:

Should not be a problem. As I understand it there is more oxygen at sea level.
Haa haa, good point, but I heard its easy to walk :confused2:

My wife and I will walk as well then, unless the group that is stuck with me decides to ride....that means i'm just going to have to hit more balls in the fairway

Birch is a fairly easy course to walk. It looks like the majority wants to walk... guess I go get my Clic Gear :alien2::banana:

This is gonna be fun!!! I'm ready to go now.

I can see it now. Clic Gear Drag Races. I better get mine in the shop. Have the tires aired up, rotated, bearings oiled, frame waxed, brake checked..........Probably should clean my golf bag out also:D

Re: California Golf Outting?

Put us down as walkers. I prefer walking anyways so the gf is just gonna have to hoof it haha.

Thanks for getting it all arranged with Birch WR. I'm open for anytime on Friday as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If someone can give me a time for Friday, I will make my reservations at the resort. I will need to tell them what group I will be with, etc. so I can arrange everything. Can someone PM me with it? Also, would we be better off with the Ike or the Babe course?

Anyone know of any hotels within the vacinity of where we will be playing on february 13th?

Back