ForTheLovOfGolf

Reaction score
Handicap
Has anyone tried or done Kai Fitness? I tried to search for the topic but couldn't find it. I'm currently doing it and in the second phase but would love to write something up about it. Thank You.

You know , I've used some of his posted recipes and read a great of his post but never beyond that. Is it working for you? What are you doing? What does he have you doing? Has it changed your game?

You know , I've used some of his posted recipes and read a great of his post but never beyond that. Is it working for you? What are you doing? What does he have you doing? Has it changed your game?

Sorry for the delay, I've been laid up in bed all day. It's a very good program in my opinion. There are four phases of the program: phase one, which is getting you used to the motions of his lifting, light weight. Second phase is muscle building which is where I am now. Third is a recover stage, all of these are 9 weeks long. Then the four is in season workout.

Every lift you do either has to do with muscle involved in the golf swing or balance. The cardio is only four minutes but as he said if you enjoy another cardio, riding bike running ect, he encourages it.

I will write a better review if people would like when I have a computer. Hope this answers some questions.

I checked out the site. Seems to be a pretty comprehensive program. Gives a meal plan, workouts focused on preventing injury, along with a bunch of other stuff. It has 8 dvds so you know it has to cover a pretty wide range of stuff.

I checked out the site. Seems to be a pretty comprehensive program. Gives a meal plan, workouts focused on preventing injury, along with a bunch of other stuff. It has 8 dvds so you know it has to cover a pretty wide range of stuff.

Once I can get out of bed I'll write something up. I truly enjoy the program and feel like my ball striking, tempo and posture has improved greatly!!

Back