THP Contest - TaylorMade SLDR TP Giveaway

Thanks TM and THP!
attachment.php

Wow, wonder if this could give my driver a run for the money and shove it out of the bag?

"Well, today we are giving away a TP version of this driver because its THP and nobody does contests quite like The Hackers Paradise" That is an understatement

Who can solve the puzzle?? Thanks to THP and TaylorMade for another awesome contest!

What an awesome contest!

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Awesome giveaway all! No blowing smoke, the SLDR is the only driver I've hit since I've gotten my Covert that I've liked as much. Would love to give the TP version a try :)

@oiler3535's entry:
@TaylorMadeGolf @hackersparadise @davecordero rules! I'm pushing low single cap and cld use an SLDR TP DR to help the worst part of my game!

Another great contest. Thanks THP and TaylorMade golf!!!

Awesome contest! Thanks THP and TaylorMade for the amazing opportunity!

Last edited:

Thank you THP and Taylormade golf for another awesome contest!! Good luck everyone

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

My big brother and I used to golf all of the time. He always hit it further than me, and I remember when he got the burner bubble driver. He always used to taunt "which way is the beach?" and throw up a gun... "That way"... Let's shift the odds in my favor so I can rekindle this sibling rivalry.

@nkavars @HackersParadise I recall big brother's @TaylorMadeGolf BurnerBubble,@DaveCordero help me #loftup w/ SLDRTP and reclaim #teeboxhonors INOV8!

EDIT... twitter noob here... how do you guys get your tweet to appear on this site?

Great contest! Great entries already.

EDIT... twitter noob here... how do you guys get your tweet to appear on this site?

Just a hint to all about posting a tweet on the boards. Take the tweet number and wrap them in the tweet tags. Here is an example:

tweet.jpg

My last TM driver was an R7 425. It was the very first "real" golf club I ever purchased. It changed the way I experienced the game, and the way my playing partners looked at me (for the first time ever I was out-driving the experienced golfers in my group). It is very interesting to see how the Taylor Made drivers have evolved to present day.

Everyone needs to get in on this contest. How cool would that be to be hitting a new SLDR TP!? #LOFTUP

Thanks to Dave Cordero, Taylor Made and THP for the chance to win this awesome driver!

Just a hint to all about posting a tweet on the boards. Take the tweet number and wrap them in the tweet tags. Here is an example:

tweet.jpg

How do you get the number?

Awesome contest.
https://twitter.com/jugger18/status/429421263845470208

@pkieldog: @hackersparadise @TaylorMadeGolf @davecordero The SLDR will help me go LOW, move my game FORWARD, making me a Total Player. #ByeR1LoftingUp

Back