The iPhone Thread

IceyShanks

NiceyThanks
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
I got a warranty replacement on my Incipio Atlas case for my iPhone 5, but I'm not going to be using it. If you have an iPhone 5 and need a case like this, send me a PM and I'll get it shipped out to you.

I got a warranty replacement on my Incipio Atlas case for my iPhone 5, but I'm not going to be using it. If you have an iPhone 5 and need a case like this, send me a PM and I'll get it shipped out to you.

T4k it'll be in its way!

The iPhone thread

The iPhone thread

Because I am nearing my data limit for the month I have strictly refrained from sending emails or using the internet on my phone. Yet my data usage continues to increase. How can this be?

Because I am nearing my data limit for the month I have strictly refrained from sending emails or using the internet on my phone. Yet my data usage continues to increase. How can this be?

Receiving email, Tapatalk?

I'm no expert, but a lot of different apps use data that you might not be realizing. Push notifications also. Does SMS text messaging also use data? You can go into Settings -> Cellular and turn data off. That might be the best way to limit it towards the end of the month.

Could be the way you have email set up. If it constantly "fetches" every so often that can do it. Might be an app running in the background. One thing I have done to minimize the cellular data usage is make sure I connect via Wi-Fi at home automatically. That way anything I do at home doesn't impact my cellular data plan.

Just turn cellular data off for the rest of the month. It's in settings.

Any idea why my after market charger suddenly stopped working? This is the message I receive:
6u4atuze.jpg

I've been using it for at least 2 months now.

Quick bump for this thread...WHY is the new iPhone update (I have a 6S+) draining my battery like crazy? I was at 100% when I woke up, now I’m at 18%! I don’t use it anymore than normal and I used to get at least a full day out of the overnight charge...I tried some google help and all I could find was turning off the “app refresh” in settings with no luck...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quick bump for this thread...WHY is the new iPhone update (I have a 6S+) draining my battery like crazy? I was at 100% when I woke up, now I’m at 18%! I don’t use it anymore than normal and I used to get at least a full day out of the overnight charge...I tried some google help and all I could find was turning off the “app refresh” in settings with no luck...

There is another iphone thread with many more posts, many of the recent posts about just this issues. It seems the recent update destroyed many peoples battery life, which isn't surprising. It is a little surprising another update hasn't been released yet that partially fixes this issue. Hopefully soon because you aren't alone in this issue.

There is another iphone thread with many more posts, many of the recent posts about just this issues. It seems the recent update destroyed many peoples battery life, which isn't surprising. It is a little surprising another update hasn't been released yet that partially fixes this issue. Hopefully soon because you aren't alone in this issue.

I was looking for one! Shoot, I’ll take another look for it.

Back