Euro Soccer 2013-2014 season (SPOILERS)

It's going to be tough to beat Man City the way they are playing right now. I'll be happy if Arsenal can stay in the top three at the end.

Top 4 gets them a CL spot next year. I'm confident they'll achieve that.

Match of the week is on Monday. Hope Comcast in the Bay Area gets the NBC Sports Network.

EPL TV and Internet Viewing Schedule
All times Eastern.

Note: All matches shown on NBC, NBC Sports Network, and Premier League Extra Time will also be shown live on NBC Sports Live Extra..

Saturday, February 1:

• Newcastle vs Sunderland, 7:45am, NBCSN
  • West Ham vs Swansea, 7:45am, Premier League Extra Time
  • Stoke vs Manchester United, 10am, NBCSN
  • Cardiff vs Norwich, 10am, Premier League Extra Time
  • Everton vs Aston Villa, 10am, Premier League Extra Time
  • Fulham vs Southampton, 10am, Premier League Extra Time
  • Hull vs Spurs, 10am, Premier League Extra Time

Sunday, February 2:

• West Brom vs Liverpool, 8:30am, NBCSN
  • Arsenal vs Crystal Palace, 11am, NBCSN

Monday, February 3:

• Manchester City vs Chelsea, 3pm, NBCSN

Top 4 gets them a CL spot next year. I'm confident they'll achieve that.

D'oh! I forgot that it's the top 4 that get CL spots.

Current standings of the fantasy league I bet most of you have forgotten about! I think only three of us are in it, and they guy who started it never came back!

I'm still updating mine almost every game week...just keep getting crushed by injuries and not getting transfers done in time.

losing Cabaye to PSG this week sucks, not a whole lot of alternatives at the completely undervalued price they had on him...not to mention the real world implications to Newcastle. ****** transfer window again.

It's going to be tough to beat Man City the way they are playing right now. I'll be happy if Arsenal can stay in the top three at the end.

I was really not wanting Barcelona to draw them for the CL

Sergio Aguero has a hamstring injury. Expected to miss all of February.

I'm still updating mine almost every game week...just keep getting crushed by injuries and not getting transfers done in time.

losing Cabaye to PSG this week sucks, not a whole lot of alternatives at the completely undervalued price they had on him...not to mention the real world implications to Newcastle. ****** transfer window again.

You can use your wildcard for transfers this week (as many as you want for free).

I changed out six guys!

Very happy with that. What happened to Newcastle, Sunderland made it look easy.

Just need a round of golf tomorrow and the weekend will be the best of the year so far, easy pleased me like :)

Very happy with that. What happened to Newcastle, Sunderland made it look easy.

Just need a round of golf tomorrow and the weekend will be the best of the year so far, easy pleased me like :)

We like seeing Sheldon Cooper Adam Johnson playing well and scoring goals. Wasn't happy to see him leave Man City.

Stoke City up 1-0 over ManU at the half on a lucky own goal.

ManU ties it up on a Van Persie goal, only to see Charlie Adam hit a sweet shot for a Stoke goal. 2-1 Stoke City, 53:00.

Stoke City gets their first ever EPL win against ManU, 2-1. :banana:

Stoke! Didn't get a chance to watch the game but I bet Dev. Is a little upset! Sorry buddy

0-0 at the start of the 2nd half of the Arsenal game.

Wonder if Crystal Palace can pull off an upset.

0-0 at the start of the 2nd half of the Arsenal game.

Wonder if Crystal Palace can pull off an upset.

1-0. Ox with a great finish

1-0. Ox with a great finish

I have Arsenal to win by 2 in the espn steak for the cash game, but I wouldn't feel bad if CP can win!

Dag nabbit.

Ox gets a second goal!! 2-0 Arsenal, 73:00.

Smallville's ESPN guess is looking good!

Ox gets a second goal!! 2-0 Arsenal, 73:00.

Smallville's ESPN guess is looking good!

It was a great back heal to set it up

Anf Arsenal back to the top of the table.

Loving Mourinho's comments regarding Manchester City. See his started the old mind tricks again :lol:. I do happen to agree with him mind. With the money and players they have, they have under achieved! Should add a bit of spice to tomorrow night.

Blugold is a Chelsea fan today.

Back