2014 THP Fantasy Golf - Starting Soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awesome stuff. I've never played fantasy golf but ill pick it up quick. I'm coming for yinz!

sent without the boss's knowledge...

Will be my first year & looking forward to it.

Love some fantasy sports and adding THP should only make it better. Looking forward to my first year of this.

I look forward to participating more and having a better showing than last year!

Can't wait for this to get started. Last year was a blast and I think the format is perfect. Well done THP.

I really like the format from last year, I do like the fact that missing one week won't kill you. It is a long season and you have to be on top of it every week.

Ottawagolf we are coming for you!

Looking forward to this!

People already get confused when I scream at some random football player on the tv because he's on my fantasy team.

Now when I start yelling at random golfers...

I am going to do this again this year.... Cannot do much worse than fantasy football

Cant wait for this!! Thanks THP!!

I'm in

Awesome. Can't wait!

Awesome. Was actually thinking last night how mad I was that I missed out on it this year. Thought that I already missed out on it.

Looking forward to it.

When is the deadline to register?

swing your swing

Can't weight i was late last year so getting on it from the start will be great

I can't be a penny pincher again this year.

Count me in!

I will absolutely dominate all of you in fantasy golf. I am the master. Just refer to my fantasy football record. Oh wait that was absolutely mediocre, Luke warm at best.
On a serious note, I've never played fantasy golf. I was intrigued last year, but I didn't sign up or follow along. Count me in this year. Any veterans have any pointers for us noobs?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

I look forward to this. should be fun as usual. I am the machine!

Looking forward to it; it was fun to follow along last year.

Really looking forward to this again this year.

Me too. I've been doing Fantasy football for awhile and this will be my first attempt at Fantasy Golf. JB, when are we starting ? Pebble Beach is this week....I'm just sayin'. If any of you team captains from last year are looking for folks, hit me up.

Me too. I've been doing Fantasy football for awhile and this will be my first attempt at Fantasy Golf. JB, when are we starting ? Pebble Beach is this week....I'm just sayin'. If any of you team captains from last year are looking for folks, hit me up.

It wont be this week, but very soon.

We are open for signups. I will close this thread now and you can use the link below for info and signing up.

http://bit.ly/1eQcItg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back