WTB shaft for Amp Cell Driver

Robman7

Reaction score
Handicap
Well I'm looking for a shaft that will help lower ball flight than the standard stiff shaft that's in it. Gonna drive me nuts until I can find one. Prefer it to have myfly adapter but if not I can order new one. Thanks

What flex are you looking for?

Stiff if possible

I have an x stiff grafalloy blue that you can have for just a hair more than shipping. Has a myfly already installed

I have an x stiff grafalloy blue that you can have for just a hair more than shipping. Has a myfly already installed

Do you have to swing out of your shoes for it? Last time I checked my driver swing speed was a 97 or so

I've got a 70g Kuro Kage Stiff, with Winn Dri-Tac grip. Doesn't look like I'll be using it much anymore. Also already has amp cell adapter on it. Pm me if you're interested

I have a Black Tie 6M3 stiff with MyFly adapter and stock Cobra grip on it. Plays 45.25".

Do you have to swing out of your shoes for it? Last time I checked my driver swing speed was a 97 or so

Yeah that would be too much shaft for that swing speed. Have you tried the stock x stiff? Plays closer to a standard stiff than the stock stiff.

Yeah that would be too much shaft for that swing speed. Have you tried the stock x stiff? Plays closer to a standard stiff than the stock stiff.

No I haven't. Figured it wouldn't help lower the flight so was trying to see about shafts other than cobra

I've been testing lots of shafts out lately in my amp cell. I'd be happy to sell you one of my "leftovers" but first - get yourself a ProLaunch Red. It is a lower launching, lower spinning shaft that can be had for about $75ish *with* the adapter tip installed. I'd sell you mine but it's staying in my driver :). If you don't like that option, PM me and I'll send you a list of what I have

Back