DC MD VA Area Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
And here it is everybody. This is going to be one heck of a fun time.

http://bit.ly/1dQvImB

Ok guys. JB went out on a limb to give us an event close to home. Let's make it look like a no brainer by jumping on this when sign up opens. There will be tons of east guys jumping at this, so don't get shut out...set those reminders!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ok guys. JB went out on a limb to give us an event close to home. Let's make it look like a no brainer by jumping on this when sign up opens. There will be tons of east guys jumping at this, so don't get shut out...set those reminders!!

"east guys" !!! Seriously man - those 32 spots will go fast. read the announcement thread and it looks like loads of guys from mid-west (OH, Mi, IN, etc) and Jersey and Upstate NY make it sound like a home game for them, lol.
we're gonna have to be quick on the draw methinks to make the cut.

"east guys" !!! Seriously man - those 32 spots will go fast. read the announcement thread and it looks like loads of guys from mid-west (OH, Mi, IN, etc) and Jersey and Upstate NY make it sound like a home game for them, lol.
we're gonna have to be quick on the draw methinks to make the cut.

No doubt. You can't sleep on this one and expect to make it. I don't know where I'll be on Feb 20th, but my IPad will be right with me, I promise that.

No doubt. You can't sleep on this one and expect to make it. I don't know where I'll be on Feb 20th, but my IPad will be right with me, I promise that.

well i'll be traveling, so need to rely on my iphone and/or wife's ipad and pray for good wi-fi connection.
with luck, we'll meet in OC - plus you'll be a putting machine by then post-seemore event :)

Looking forward to meeting you hopnstop. This trip is going to be a blast. Multiple rounds at this great course and we will have a great dinner set up for everybody that wants to come and hang out.

well i'll be traveling, so need to rely on my iphone and/or wife's ipad and pray for good wi-fi connection.
with luck, we'll meet in OC - plus you'll be a putting machine by then post-seemore event :)

Yes. It is a great course and beautiful setting.

Yes, I'm excited about the SeeMore event and what I'll take out of it.

Oh wow. I didn't realize we were having an event up here. I'm going through withdrawal from all this snow. How's everyone been holding out? I've been spending a lot of time over at Hilltop GC Driving range. They've got heated bays. How many local folks are thinking they're coming out for this one? I just moved up from Atlanta a few months ago and have been pretty busy with work. Definitely gotta play more this year.

anyone play today? got out to westfields today in clifton. Couldn't get the tees in the ground so we got a rock and started hammering them in, haha

anyone play today? got out to westfields today in clifton. Couldn't get the tees in the ground so we got a rock and started hammering them in, haha

Didn't play but the wife got me this...
yqebu3a9.jpg

#oldschool

My course was still closed up this way, too much snow still.

Yessir. Not sure how to tell how old it is though.
Surprisingly good feel. Could probably use some leather conditioner on the grip.

That this is unreal. I had a buddy in college he used to play a hickory wedge around the greens.

I actually saw a lot more grass today than I have in the last 2 weeks #goodsign

You must be in VA? I just got a winter storm warning for my area and they are talking about not having school Monday.

You must be in VA? I just got a winter storm warning for my area and they are talking about not having school Monday.

Yeah, I haven't heard anything about that but I am sure I will tomorrow. Ugh getting a little sick of this Winter well except for the pond hockey I have been able to play.

Yeah, I haven't heard anything about that but I am sure I will tomorrow. Ugh getting a little sick of this Winter well except for the pond hockey I have been able to play.

At least you have something to do in this crappy weather. I don't mind some cold but this is out of control.

At least you have something to do in this crappy weather. I don't mind some cold but this is out of control.

Yeah I hear ya. I would rather be working on my golf game but I can't complain about the pond hockey. Hockey is the greatest game so I have trouble not taking advantage of the chance I get to play.

Yeah I hear ya. I would rather be working on my golf game but I can't complain about the pond hockey. Hockey is the greatest game so I have trouble not taking advantage of the chance I get to play.

Well down there you have to cherish is while you can!! You have more time for your golf than hockey with your weather so enjoy.

Well down there you have to cherish is while you can!! You have more time for your golf than hockey with your weather so enjoy.

Haha yeah my pond hockey game is legit it's my golf game that is no where close to where I want it! Haha

Haha yeah my pond hockey game is legit it's my golf game that is no where close to where I want it! Haha

Hahaha. Pretty much the same motion isn't it? All great hockey players are great golfers right? :-/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back