Waste Management Phoenix Open (Jan 30th-Feb 2nd)

Love watching Harris English hit a golf ball.

Hunter Mahan is heating up. Nice chip.

Bubba calling for an official again? This is getting a bit ridiculous.

I am all about using the rules to your advantage but maybe he should think about hitting it better and he wouldn't need to find little used rules to help bail him out. :alien:

Bad break for Harris English, that was a hugh hop off of that rock.

Bad break for Harris English, that was a hugh hop off of that rock.

Yeah that had a really good chance of going in. Tough break.

With the way rules violations are being called in by fans I can't blame the pros for calling in an official for every drop or questionable situation. I'm sure Bubba knew how to take his stance without violating a rule on 15 but there will be a lot of CYA on tour now.

What a shot by Reed on that hole. Kid is a player

Don't feel bad at all for Bubba's putt taking jump.

Bubba with a knock down driver on 17. Crazy swing.

Man Bubba with the nice Birdie and a long drive on the 18th.

Pat Perez is not in a good spot, but the pile of trash surrounding his ball isn't helping.

Nope looks like Waste Management needs to pick up some trash.
Pat Perez is not in a good spot, but the pile of trash surrounding his ball isn't helping.

Brutal lip out for English there.

That was unfortunate considering the sponsor.

Yep, man they were doing some cussing at him and the caddy. Jeeze, only here does it get like that.

Yep, man they were doing some cussing at him and the caddy. Jeeze, only here does it get like that.

I was talking about Pat Perez's ball landing in the middle of a pile of trash at the Waste Management Open.

I was talking about Pat Perez's ball landing in the middle of a pile of trash at the Waste Management Open.

Oh I know I was just talking about what they were yelling at him.

Storm coming in

Not sure if everyone there is there for the right reasons, but it's nice to see crowds like this when Tiger ISN'T there....

As somebody who was out there yesterday I can tell you that not everybody at the course acts the way they show on TV. There is the 16th hole crowd, and then the crowd at the rest of the course. Much more reserved and reverential.

Not sure if everyone there is there for the right reasons, but it's nice to see crowds like this when Tiger ISN'T there....

I haven't been to the Phoenix Open in years because of 16 and what the tournament has become. And since we will likely lose the Accenture Match Play after the year it will be no bueno for PGA golf for me.

I haven't been to the Phoenix Open in years because of 16 and what the tournament has become. And since we will likely lose the Accenture Match Play after the year it will be no bueno for PGA golf for me.

It has become the most attended golf event in the world. Why would golf not want more of this? All they talk about is bringing more people to the game, this would be a big help. Make it more enjoyable. Get rid of the stuffy shirt complex.

Back