2013-14 College basketball thread (Spoilers)

Wow what a game by both duke and Cuse. That is going be a series to watch for a long time to come.

What a great win for my Cal Bears over Arizona last night! This buzzer beater was a fitting way to cap a day of great games.

Wow what a game by both duke and Cuse. That is going be a series to watch for a long time to come.
Agree. This will definitely become an ACC rivaly, with a chance for the teams to see each other four times a year, the two conference games, ACC Tourney and possibly NCAA tourney.

Texas is looking very good lately. Honestly I was not expecting them to compete in the Big 12, but they have really proven me wrong.

Played well. We'll just have to get em back in The Phog

Played well. We'll just have to get em back in The Phog

I expect it to be a completely different game there, but Texas has shown me a lot lately. Their defense inside is very good.

Texas is looking very good lately. Honestly I was not expecting them to compete in the Big 12, but they have really proven me wrong.

I'll give Barnes credit where credit is due. He's had some tough seasons since Ford, Durant and Aldridge left. Before it was IF they would make the tournament. Now it's how low a seed they can get.

I'll give Barnes credit where credit is due. He's had some tough seasons since Ford, Durant and Aldridge left. Before it was IF they would make the tournament. Now it's how low a seed they can get.

Im telling you man with Ridley inside they are tough. If he can stay out of foul trouble he gives them a big force down low. He can score a bit, but even better he gets blocks and boards

It's funny how things change once league play kicks in.. look how Baylor has gone backwards

From an outsider, I think Barnes is a dang fine coach
Edit to add: overall there is some good coaches in the Big 12

Im telling you man with Ridley inside they are tough. If he can stay out of foul trouble he gives them a big force down low. He can score a bit, but even better he gets blocks and boards

They did make Wiggins look silly which is an accomplishment. KU was playing well going into that game too. Very impressive.

Not bad mouthing Texas but KU looked to have a letdown after ISU & the good play against TCU. They were sluggish. But then again Texas can do that to alot of teams

Not bad mouthing Texas but KU looked to have a letdown after ISU & the good play against TCU. They were sluggish. But then again Texas can do that to alot of teams

I don't think KU played their best by any means, but Texas was in control the entire game which was very impressive to me

Its going to be KU & TX for the league again.

We'll take'em how ever they come!! I will give Barnes credit, after the crowd starting chanting "overrated" near the end, Barnes waived the section off to stop. He does try to win the right way.

Good game going. ..Wichita St trying to stay undefeated, playing Indiana St.
7:50 left. WSU 54 ISU 50

Wow, KU came from way back to force overtime against K-State.

I never thought I'd see the day where UNC and Duke played and the arena wasn't packed, but that's probably going to be the case tonight with the winter storm hitting the RDU area today.

Cant believe the DUKE- unc game has been postponed. That ruined my night

Cant believe the DUKE- unc game has been postponed. That ruined my night

I would rather have them postpone it so it can be a packed arena for the game.

Absolutely love watching VCU's havoc in full effect. They are absolutely relentless!

The end of the Syracuse vs Pitt game was absolutely great college basketball

The end of the Syracuse vs Pitt game was absolutely great college basketball

It was. However the only thing that I didn't like, it was obvious the shot was good, not even really close. But yet they felt compelled to stop and go check the video. It really took a lot of the spontaneous celebration out of it.

That said, the Pitt student section was phenomenal, the Cameron Crazies have nothing on them IMO

amazing bball for sure!
i think Dixon made a big mistake by calling that TO and letting Cuse setup their offense, to get that last play in.
i mean...incredible and lucky shot by Ennis, but i think Pitt wins that if they don't call the TO.

Back