Euro Soccer 2013-2014 season (SPOILERS)

City not looking great in the first ten minutes.

I hoping both blue teams draw. I don't want either to get full points.

If they draw, City is 1 point back. If Chelsea wins they are both 2 points back.

If they draw, City is 1 point back. If Chelsea wins they are both 2 points back.

Yup.

I will take both teams getting a point. Mainly because I cannot root for Chelsea to win. It would feel icky.

Chelsea just missed on a 4 on 2. GREAT save by Hart.

Chelsea up 1-0. Fantastic goal.

Good save by Hart. Defense looks bad.

Ref is handing out yellows today. City is giving the ball away to much. So while the defense looks bad, the ball handling is worse.

Etoo his the crossbar. Should be 2-0.

56 minutes in and Jacqui has to leave for a while, so we're pausing for an hour or two. City didn't look any better starting the second half though. A loss is expected if they can't get their heads out.

56 minutes in and Jacqui has to leave for a while, so we're pausing for an hour or two. City didn't look any better starting the second half though. A loss is expected if they can't get their heads out.

Let's root for a draw.

The special one does it again!

Chelsea wins, 1-0. Arsenal remains on top of the EPL table! :clapp:

Chelsea wins, 1-0. Arsenal remains on top of the EPL table! :clapp:

They were talking before the game that City can't get complacent, and it looks like exactly what happened. Chelsea outplayed them in every part of the game.

It was like the City players thought all they had to do was step on the pitch and they were going to win. You never want to lose, especially to one of the teams at the top, but this might be just what City needed to happen.

They should have lost 4-0. Three shots hit the goal post.

Last edited:
Euro Soccer 2013-2014 season (SPOILERS)

I don't agree that City were complacent. Chelsea had a game plan and stuck to it brilliantly. Terry and Cahill were superb at the back for Chelsea. Roy Hodgson needs to start making some serious noises to try and get Terry out of international retirement!!

Man City have still gotta be considered favorites for the title.

Last edited:
They were talking before the game that City can't get complacent, and it looks like exactly what happened. Chelsea outplayed them in every part of the game.

It was like the City players thought all they had to do was step on the pitch and they were going to win. You never want to lose, especially to one of the teams at the top, but this might be just what City needed to happen.

They should have lost 4-0. Three shots hit the goal post.

It was a truly fun game to watch. So much skill on the pitch today. City did look like they were expecting victory to miracle itself onto the pitch, and there were a few times it almost did. YaYa's shot just skipped wide and Cech came up big a few other times. Great game.

Rap-a-tap Tappin' on my SG4

EPL TV and Internet Viewing Schedule
All times Eastern.

Tuesday, February 4:

• Fulham vs Sheffield United, 2:45pm, FOX Sports 2, FOX Deportes and FOX Soccer 2Go

Wednesday February 5:

• Preston North End vs Nottingham Forest, 2:45pm, FOX Soccer Plus and FOX Soccer 2Go

Just watched the replay of the Chelski v Man City and Chelsea definitely should have won by 5. City had some good chances, but Chelski had more.

Tapping away on my Galaxy 2 Note

Just watched the replay of the Chelski v Man City and Chelsea definitely should have won by 5. City had some good chances, but Chelski had more.

Tapping away on my Galaxy 2 Note

City looked good the first minute.

City looked good the first minute.

That about sums it up. And, to quote Monty Python's the meaning of life, "Then something terrible happened"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

EPL TV and Internet Viewing Schedule
All times Eastern.

Note: All matches shown on NBC, NBC Sports Network, and Premier League Extra Time will also be shown live on NBC Sports Live Extra..

Saturday, February 8:

• Liverpool vs Arsenal, 7:45am, USA Network
  • Chelsea vs Newcastle, 10am, USA Network
  • Aston Villa vs West Ham, 10am, Premier League Extra Time
  • Crystal Palace vs West Brom, 10am, Premier League Extra Time
  • Norwich vs Man City, 10am, Premier League Extra Time
  • Southampton vs Stoke, 10am, Premier League Extra Time
  • Sunderland vs Hull City, 10am, Premier League Extra Time
  • Swansea vs Cardiff, 12:30pm, NBC

Sunday, February 9:

• Spurs vs Everton, 8:30am, USA Network
  • Manchester United vs Fulham, 11am, USA Network