How has THP changed your life???

Two simple words: the people.
He lives! I was just asking about you the other day.

For me I was able to find a solid group to play with just about any day of the week. Before I was playing solo or with my pops every weekend.

He lives! I was just asking about you the other day.

For me I was able to find a solid group to play with just about any day of the week. Before I was playing solo or with my pops every weekend.
Yes sir, I'm around! Just busy with school, work, and my externship. Last semester of college is consuming a lot of my time. I mostly just lurk for now!

The friends and family that I have made here..thats really what matters to me the most here.

I found the site a couple years ago and originally just wanted some golf equipment info.

Now, I've traveled all over this country attending THP events and playing golf with a bunch of strangers, who I can now call friends. It started with a THP meet up in Indy, where I met GregDan on the putting green and the rest of the OH/IN/KY crew and the story continues where JeffReedMO, Bogey317 and I will road trip to Louisiana to meet some awesome southern THP'ers.

As many have mentioned before, it's also restored my faith in humanity as there are so many people on here that just give and give and give and don't ask for anything in return.

I think everyone agrees that we've all become better people after finding THP.

Well, TPH is not the first golf related forum I have ever been involved in, but it is the only one I visit now or for the past couple of years for that matter. I love the fact that we see very little of the mods needed to step in to keep things civil when compared to other sites. This is a result on the leaders of this site.

THP has also allowed me on a couple of occasions to be an equipment tester. I took the job seriously and tried to do my best at both the testing and writing about it. This was a step "outside" of the box for me, writing wise.

I was a fairly early member and it just blows my mind to what level JB & Morgan (and the rest of the THP staff) have taken this site. The opportunities to be involved here are endless. I'm not in a position to travel (for work & health reasons) so I don't get involved in the things like the Morgan Cup and such, but I enjoy following these events and reading about them. THP is my first stop in the morning and my first when I get home from work each evening.

Certainly in the people I've met and will meet. And it's completely and positively changed the way I view golf and enjoy my single favorite personal pastime. On the downside...it's completely escalated my golf equipment spending! :act-up:

Back