What iron do you hit the most?

7 iron then probably my 8 iron.

6 iron probably, its the layup club when going for it in 2 is not worth the risk on par 5. But it is also my punch out of the woods club. Also use it to keep it low into the strong wind club where I would use a shorter club normally.

Probably my 9 iron, looking at them it has the most wear on it, next would be the 8.

P/W for me, full, 3/4 or half 80-115yd approach shots, bump & runs, its out the bag more than its in.

7 iron and SW for me.

I would have to say my PW. I always try to hit to that club whether it's my tee shot or I'm laying up on a par 5.

For my it is either my 54* or my 9i.

6 iron for me. It's my club anywhere in the 190-240 yard range from the pin (which is quite often). I lay up when it's 210-240 and can attack the green when it's 190-210. It also makes a nice punch out club because it gives you some added loft so you're not grounding the ball through the rough and then don't even make it to the fairway with lets say a 3 or 4 iron. Just make sure you're looking close at the underline... Don't know how many times I've punched out with a 9 iron by mistake because I couldn't see the noticeable loft differences in the deep rough lol!

I don't really play to any specific distances for approaches. I use my 54 degree for most shots under 100 yards and 7 iron through Approach Wedge pretty evenly. The five par 3's are all different distances and clubs (115, 155, 140, 130, & 165).

I would have to say my 8/9 get the most use not counting wedges.

If im on a par 4 or par 5 my 5 iron comes out alot. But I also love yo hit my 9/pw. The pw is just so fun to hit

During a round I would say 8i. I can usually use it as my lay up club and I try and play to at least 150 or closer which results in hitting a lot of 8i shots into the green. For practice its definitely PW. I focused a lot on PW early in the year as I was improving my swing. I for see a 7 or 8 becoming my go to club for practice this season though as the longer irons give me some trouble at times.

Iron 5 , 6 , and G ( 50 ) for chipping around the green.

For full shots, I seem to hit my 9i a lot. That's my standard 150 yd club, and I tend to aim for the 150 markers knowing I like that shot. If I include pitching, my 52 wedge is probably my most used club, outside of putter, in my bag.

8i.. I find that flight easiest to step on or choke down to control distance with least amount of left to right deviation...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7i or 8i. I'm usually that distance out.

Probably the 8I but with the groups I play with the T-Box is always changing from Senior, white, and blue which makes use of all clubs. Don't know if this is a good thing or bad but keeps it interesting.

I would have to go 7 iron. Seem to find that distance that I would use this club

Probably the 9 iron

I think that I hit the PW the most! That was last year. I have new irons and wedges so curious to see what that yardage will be and which iron I use. I love the 8 iron though.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Mine is either between a 7i or 8i I'd guess.

My 8 iron and GW are used the most. In fact I need to re-epoxy my GW, as it's started to twist around the shaft.

Solid thread bump. I'd have to say my 7 iron as that has the most wear on it.

8 iron for full swings

I think it depends on the course, but I tend to think it is between the 9 iron and PW for me.

Back