THP TV - Wilson Staff M3 Driver & Metal Woods

I will at some point try these woods, the M3 & C100 irons & even the new Level 2 Vizor M4 putter. It wouldn't suprise me if I ended up with an all W/S bag by the end of the year.

I forgot about the Vizor putter! Yeah, I'd like to try that too. I think the Vizor hood detaches.

I like the sound of what they've got going on. Lots of options for adjustability there. Definitely intriguing.

I was lucky enough to get my FG Tour M3 Irons (with Aerotech Steelfiber Shafts), M3 Hybrid, and M3 Driver. I got the 21 degree hybrid and the shape is indeed different than my Titleist 913's. It has a bit shallower face but it is also wider. It is a really good club. I have played 2 rounds and I may switch out my other hybrids to the M3 from the Titleist 913H's. The M3 Driver is the one that surprised me. In the 2 rounds I have used it, it is just longer than my titleist 913d2. It just seems easy to swing and launches a medium/high trajectory without balloning. I don't know the total weight of the 913D2 but the Wilson must be a bit lighter. I also got the stock shaft in stiff and it may also be lighter as well. I acutally might end up with an all Wilson Staff bag this year. The M3 Irons are awesome.

Thanks for the feedback.

Pics!

I think the M line looks great. And three different weights sounds interesting.

The fact wilson steped up to this says a lot imho. Cant wait to put some swings on these.

I really like the look of these, and see to have an adjustability that's pretty easy to understand and execute for golfers. Still wouldn't buy without a pretty thorough fitting, but they're really nice looking, and are a very competitive price point. W/S makes a good product, just a matter of getting them into more people's hands.

Back