NHL 2013-2014 Season

How can Edmonton, and all the 1st round talent on that team, be nearly as bad as the Sabres?
I wonder how Ted Nolan would do with all the talent the Oilers have.

Talent is one thing. They lack team defence, regular defence in general, and character. They're fun to watch, but no chance they'll win with that current lineup.

They are fun to watch at least. Would have liked to see Taylor Hall on that big ice in Sochi too.

How can Edmonton, and all the 1st round talent on that team, be nearly as bad as the Sabres?
I wonder how Ted Nolan would do with all the talent the Oilers have.

They have no grit and lose all the puck battles. Team defense, nope. They don't work very hard and only want to play in open ice. They also need some solid D-men.

Diaz sent to Vancouver, I think they will like him there, not big, no grit but he plays smart. I hope he gets some PP minutes

Diaz sent to Vancouver, I think they will like him there, not big, no grit but he plays smart. I hope he gets some PP minutes

Don't know how much you guys are going to like Weise he hasn't been much of a factor in Vancouver.

Don't know how much you guys are going to like Weise he hasn't been much of a factor in Vancouver.

well we need depth and size... I don't know the player, other than i've read that he can skate and hit, which seems to be enough for our 4rth line, if he is somewhat reliable in his zone

I think this move was more to get rid of a player that didnt see too much ice lately. with Markov, Subban and the young Beaulieu, there is more than enough puck moving D mans here, and I hope the cap space free'd with that trade will be use in another one.

in short, anything that would bump Parros out of the line up is great

well we need depth and size... I don't know the player, other than i've read that he can skate and hit, which seems to be enough for our 4rth line, if he is somewhat reliable in his zone

I think this move was more to get rid of a player that didnt see too much ice lately. with Markov, Subban and the young Beaulieu, there is more than enough puck moving D mans here, and I hope the cap space free'd with that trade will be use in another one.

Don't get me wrong I think it's a decent trade for both teams. I think Weise has a nice upside to him it will be interesting to see where he fits in.

Don't get me wrong I think it's a decent trade for both teams. I think Weise has a nice upside to him it will be interesting to see where he fits in.

I am looking forward to it, the canadiens are lacking a lot in size and forecheck, so weise should be able to help a bit.

plus, I liked Diaz, he deserves some ice time and with PK and Markov here playing pretty much every powerplay second, there was not much ice left for him

It's crazy how much Weise dropped off in Vancouver.

Stamkos back Saturday!!!! Fingers Crossed!

Stamkos back Saturday!!!! Fingers Crossed!

One NHL game before the Olympics. I have a feeling the first couple Team Canada games they'll have a close on him and his ice time.

Caps vs. Islanders at the Phone Booth.

ebuzuse5.jpg

Caps wearing Camo warm up jerseys as it is Military Appreciation night. Thank you to all the people serving this great country!

No Stammer for Team Canada. Now to see who his replacement will be.

really hoping St. Louis goes in his place.

Sucks that Stamkos won't be going, but really it is the best for him, and for the Lightning this season for him to not go. Another 2 weeks and maybe he is game ready.

Excellent excellent news: St. Louis named as Team Canada replacement for Stamkos.

Excellent excellent news: St. Louis named as Team Canada replacement for Stamkos.

Had to be a tough decision with Girouix and Thornton available too.

Kris Letang out at least 6 weeks after suffering a stroke. Damn, that's scary for a guy his age.

Kris Letang out at least 6 weeks after suffering a stroke. Damn, that's scary for a guy his age.

makes you wonder what these player's body are enduring to perform at the level they do..

I do not want to raise any suspicions, I dont have any reason to think that letang was taking anything illegal, but these players can take a beating... daily.

makes you wonder what these player's body are enduring to perform at the level they do..

I do not want to raise any suspicions, I dont have any reason to think that letang was taking anything illegal, but these players can take a beating... daily.

They think a hole in his heart contributed.

Hopefully he ends up being alright and has a quick recovery.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

I figured this one deserved a double post!!!
Fleury-Stadium-Series-mask.jpg

Back