Euro Soccer 2013-2014 season (SPOILERS)

Liverpool could easily have 5 or 6 goals

Arsenal has played soooo bad.

This score line isn't a result of a useless January transfer period. It just highlights it.

Arsenal opens the door for Man City once again. Hopefully City isn't just phoning this one in like they tried to do against Chelsea.

Norwich with a few chances early. They've missed them all but look to be the better team so far.

Norwich thought they had a goal on a set piece, but Hooper was offside.

Sorry Arsenal, you don't win the league conceding 4 goals in 20 minutes!!!!

City needs to pick it up in the second half. They should dominate the lower tier teams but they are sucking it up today. They have had the ball twice as much in the first half, but it sure doesn't seem like it.

Sorry Arsenal, you don't win the league conceding 4 goals in 20 minutes!!!!

There's no flow to arsenal right now. Özil has been bad. Wilshire is almost a joke. Giroud is tired. At least Oxlade-Chamberlin has been a bright spot for a few games now.

Only 21 minutes left and nothing. It's like they don't know what to do out there since Aguero went down. Even though they played a bunch of games without him previously and didn't miss a beat.

Chelsea up 3-0 over Newcastle after 70 minutes. Looks like they will be the new first place team.

Zero goals in the last two games. City looks like crap right now. Welcome to third place.

Arsenal has played soooo bad.

This score line isn't a result of a useless January transfer period. It just highlights it.

:bicker: Good thing I missed that lousy performance! Liverpool scored four goals in the first 20 minutes?? GAAAAHHHH!

:bicker: Good thing I missed that lousy performance! Liverpool scored four goals in the first 20 minutes?? GAAAAHHHH!

First two by Skrtel!

Wilshire fell down a lot. Giroud got marked. Arteta fouled people. The defense was slow and lumbering. and Özil looked confused.

But Ox played pretty well up the middle.

It was bad.

First one came 53 seconds in. Great game by my Reds. Now if they could only beat the bottom feeders the same way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thankfully, there's rugby on this weekend so I was spared seeing Villa loose at home to West Ham! Shan't bother watching the highlights. Top of the table looking interesting though. Not so sure Chelsea are the "little horses" personally. They seem to have hit a nice touch of form. It's definitely going down to the wire this season!

They are showing Swansea and Cardiff on NBC. Teams in 16th and 19th place. Not exactly your marquee matchup.

To be fair though, they look as good as City today.

Euro Soccer 2013-2014 season (SPOILERS)

That's actually a massive derby match. The 2 Welsh teams in the English Premier League, so it should be a spicy game!

Swansea vs Cardiff is know as one of the most hated rivalries in football. Not a classic yesterday but super happy with the Swans performance after this week. Second half showed how we can play and was reminiscent of last season, much sharper to the 2nd ball and the pressing was there which has been lacking all season.

Can see us kicking on from here to another top half finish.

Fulham one chance one goal....Man-U numerous chances no goals :banghead:

Two chances for Fulham really. Fulhams back line is playing fantastic.

I moved those posts over here to the spoiler thread. I'm glad that wasn't a City game I was watching on DVR.

ManU ties it up with 12 minutes left. Massive pressure for the last 15 minutes finally paid off.

Hope Fulham can hold on for a draw at least.

Maybe not. Another ManU goal a minute later.

Boom.....boooom

Good attack by ManUre

Back