Ya.....so.....137-210-156: 503 BOOM! #pathetic

From the mini-computer!

I'm ashamed to admit this but I think I got ya.

140-269-160

Who does that?
269 is a personal best!

sent without the boss's knowledge...

216 226 179 last night. Started off the last game good and then opened 2 of the last 3 frames and we lost the game by 15 pins.

Bowling

208-168-214 for 590. Middle game kept hitting pocket flush and getting screwed then missing spares. Breaking in new shoes and they didn't slide as much as my old ones so still pretty happy with the night. Team went 2-5. We are horrible!!! Of course making up 109HC isn't the easiest thing to do...

No bowling last night. Snow storm shut everything down

No bowling last night. Snow storm shut everything down
I'm supposed to bowl tonight, but we're in the midst of 10" - 14" of snow, so I'm on the fence…

We got all ours yesterday, haven't heard if we will have bowling tonight or not. Don't know why not, main streets aren't toooo bad, but the side streets really suck.
Guess we will see.

From the mini-computer!

My new ball's release date is today!!

Yeah but how long till it hits your proshop? ;)

Yeah but how long till it hits your proshop? ;)

Worse than that is my drilling appointment isn't until the 18th. Still excited, though.

Oh goodness I just bowled for the 1st time in 3 years. High score was 102. :)

Finally had a good night this year. Sort of feel like I pissed away a great series with my last game though.
277-224-183: 684

Should of had my second 700 series!

From the mini-computer!

Finally had a good night this year. Sort of feel like I pissed away a great series with my last game though.
277-224-183: 684

Should of had my second 700 series!

From the mini-computer!
I always have a throwaway game each night. And it always seems like it's a game where I threw the best ball that didn't carry, or threw 8 strikes and a few opens for a 180 game.

I bailed on bowling last night due to the snow. It was hard enough finding a parking spot in my neighborhood at 6:00 pm, let alone if I had headed back out for four hours. Good thing I have 4x4.

I was awful last night, rolling 166-171-161/ 497. Nothing much to say about it except that I sucked.

On the bright side, my teammate and I played a few songs at the open Mic in the alley bar and it resulted in a nice little paying coffeehouse gig in March. At least something good came out of last night

On the bright side, my teammate and I played a few songs at the open Mic in the alley bar and it resulted in a nice little paying coffeehouse gig in March. At least something good came out of last night
That's awesome! Congrats!

Just watched my DVR'ed PBA League. That new Mastermind Genius was being thrown by like 5 guys. That's a good sign. Got to watch Walter Ray down and in and Rash and other throw big hooks with it. It looked pretty versatile. I can't wait to get it drilled...

Just watched my DVR'ed PBA League. That new Mastermind Genius was being thrown by like 5 guys. That's a good sign. Got to watch Walter Ray down and in and Rash and other throw big hooks with it. It looked pretty versatile. I can't wait to get it drilled...

When the PBA move to a team format?

This year I believe. It's a neat twist.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

This year I believe. It's a neat twist.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Yeah, I caught the tail end of the broadcast yesterday. Admittedly, my head went all exorcist on me at that point. I like the idea though. At least with bowling, the pro team concept relates to what us rec bowlers do in our weekley leagues anyway so I feel this might grab some extra eyes. I look forward to watching an entire show

When the PBA move to a team format?

It started last year. I'm not really sure what the format is or how exactly it works. They mentioned Wes Mallot being lost to free agency from LA for this year so that's kind of interesting too.

It started last year. I'm not really sure what the format is or how exactly it works. They mentioned Wes Mallot being lost to free agency from LA for this year so that's kind of interesting too.

Yeah, what I did see, they talked about team owners, franchise players, etc. Some of it I thought was over the top, but it piqued my interest, which is often enough

Something different. Trying it out on a couple of balls.

ebu3u4yq.jpg

Is that a machine at your bowling alley or something you've purchased?

Is that a machine at your bowling alley or something you've purchased?

Re- marketing of the ball polisher?

@ the alley. Heat & ultrasonic.

Back