Calgary Golf in the coming months

jspangs

Reaction score
Handicap
To all my Canadian hackers, I know this may be an odd question, but I'm heading to Calgary here in 2 weeks for 3 months and I'm just curious if it's worth bringing my clubs or not. I've been checking the weather in Calgary and it seems to be spotty (46* but like 9* tomorrow). Thanks for any advice.

Keep Calm and Golf On.

Usually courses up here don't open until mid April. If you get lucky some places a couple hours south can open a little earlier. Sounds like you would be leaving as they open. If they are open I would love to get a round in with you.

Off topic but safe travels and work safe Jordan!
Calgary is an awesome place too!

Off topic but safe travels and work safe Jordan!
Calgary is an awesome place too!

Thanks CJ, idk how much fun I'll be having but I'll make the best of it. I had a good time in Edmonton last summer.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Usually courses up here don't open until mid April. If you get lucky some places a couple hours south can open a little earlier. Sounds like you would be leaving as they open. If they are open I would love to get a round in with you.

Well that is what I figured. I was hoping they would be open though. I may bring my clubs anyways as a just in case lol.

I would bring my clubs with me, even if I can only putt around my apartment/hotel. I'd go through serious withdrawal if I was away from my clubs that long.

I would bring my clubs with me, even if I can only putt around my apartment/hotel. I'd go through serious withdrawal if I was away from my clubs that long.

I feed my addiction by hitting new clubs at the store, lol. It's actually been kinda nice to have not taken a serious golf swing in over a month.

hey Jordan, you gonna make the trip down to Indy??

Any idea on when you would want to go?

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk

Sorry didn't see this yesterday. I could do the weekend of the 14th or 15th if that works for you.

hey Jordan, you gonna make the trip down to Indy??

Ya, I should be down up here by the middle of April. Im just waiting for the sign up.

Sorry didn't see this yesterday. I could do the weekend of the 14th or 15th if that works for you.

Ya I will let you know, they are flying us home one weekend and I'm not sure that's the weekend or not.

Ya I will let you know, they are flying us home one weekend and I'm not sure that's the weekend or not.

Sounds good. I'm usually good to go most Fridays and Saturdays. Also if you need any help around the city or places to go eat let me know you can pm me anytime. Hope your staying inside tonight it's freakin cold.

If you want a home cooked meal my wife and I would be happy to have you.

Sounds good. I'm usually good to go most Fridays and Saturdays. Also if you need any help around the city or places to go eat let me know you can pm me anytime. Hope your staying inside tonight it's freakin cold.

Sounds great. Also this is why I love THP, this is not just a golf forum, but truly a family.

I will be going home the from 20-24th so if you would like to get together this weekend that will work if not any of the following weekends work great also.

Back