ILikeBigPutts&ICannotLie
Reaction score
775737748_PhdBw-L.jpg

775620093_WrBuX-L-1.jpg

775620136_8LbR6-L-1.jpg

775620167_boasX-L-1.jpg

775620325_9bcuB-L-1.jpg

775620301_JHXwe-L-1.jpg

There is no point of reference in the photos. About how big are these? This is a good idea.

interesting. i know quite a few ladies who would go for that. you could also toss in some chocolatey snacks to keep them from melting.

however....my boss would hate me. he's quite the male chauvinist. he shoots me look darts when i suggest lady-centric products.

but then when they're all sold and gone and he makes his month....i'm his hero.

interesting. i know quite a few ladies who would go for that. you could also toss in some chocolatey snacks to keep them from melting.

however....my boss would hate me. he's quite the male chauvinist. he shoots me look darts when i suggest lady-centric products.

but then when they're all sold and gone and he makes his month....i'm his hero.

Hadn't thought of that, but here in the desert in the summer, candy bars can be poured out of the wrapper after 15 minutes.:D

I always hate it when my makeup is runny from the heat.This is a "cool" idea.

Hadn't thought of that, but here in the desert in the summer, candy bars can be poured out of the wrapper after 15 minutes.:D

Out here we call that chocolate milk :banana:

I really like the idea of these and would love to have one; however, the fabric used in most of these reminds me of a Juicy handbag and that isn't my taste. I feel as though these are geared towards one demographic. I would consider the black one, but would love to see them in more subtle fabrics.

I got to see these bags in person at the PGA Show. They are about the size of a regular cosmetic bag, so not large enough to hold a beverage - just your makeup, chapstick and a few treats. It's a neat idea. I'm just not sure that I'd remember to freeze it ahead of time or remember to grab it out of the freezer on my way out.

Back